Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey ya'll

I saw on PFYC that they sell Diamond cut side markers and backup lamps. They are very expensive and I want to see what they look like before I buy. I will probably only get the side markers because I want to get rid of the red in exchange for clear. I just dont want the car to look to ricey. Any pics please.

David

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
I don't have any good pics, but I have the backup lamps and love them. They make the stock lenses look yellow and old. I do have 2 problems with them though. The "chrome" area behind and around the license plate is just chrome colored plastic. Over time it has worn off exposing a yellowish plastic. A stock license plate frame would cover it and make it a non-issue (my car didn't come with one, need to get one). Also, occasionally water gets into the right side and fogs up. That might just be a bad seal though. Minor isues, I'd get them again.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
IT L GO thanks for the link. But I can not access the pics in that thread. I registered and it still wont let me view them.

It says:

"dezballs69, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

Do you know what the issue could be? These pics answer my questions on two threads I would really like to view them.

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
dezballs69 said:
IT L GO thanks for the link. But I can not access the pics in that thread. I registered and it still wont let me view them.

It says:

"dezballs69, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

Do you know what the issue could be? These pics answer my questions on two threads I would really like to view them.
Send me your Email and I'll send you a picture.
[email protected]
:cheers:

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
dezballs69 said:

It says:

maybe the reason is that you couldnt put up with their $hit anymore and you let them have it over on the dark side and they banned you, oh wait a minute thats me :D :lol: :lol:

if you signed up only now you'll have to get email notification and then from there you will be able to access everything :thumb:

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nice thanks for the info.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
IT L GO sent you an e-mail.

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
I don't think they will look ricey but I decided to go with the amber side markers instead...they were cheaper :D

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ahh...very interesting pics of the side markers. Thanks IT L GO for the link.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Finally got my corvette forum account activated.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts