Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FUBU sent me a couple pics of his new EB Z06, so I thought I would share them with the forum. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

How many coats of Zaino do you have on the baby now FUBU?? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Nice! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Can't wait to see an EB in person.

·
Registered
71 Posts
FUBU,

Good looking car. Interior definitely looks good with the EB. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Buddy H.

·
Registered
906 Posts
Les,
The last blue car I had was 1970. It was a brand new "Hulla-Blue" Maverick!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif
...Haven't liked blue since, but your EB is making me re-think my attitude! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

HarleyB
...P.S.: "Save the Great-White!"

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

On 2001-08-14 21:16, HarleyB spewed forth this drivel:
The last blue car I had was 1970. It was a brand new "Hulla-Blue" Maverick!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif
/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif ROTFLMAO /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
I am looking to personally beat the hell out of that car, sorry Les I meant drive it like it was Franks car. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Banned
7,033 Posts
Harley, wasn't that also the name of a rock/ dance show from the mid- 60's Did the Maverick have the modified red plaid interior? Carl, too bad the rev limiter is adjusted to 4000rpm! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif Howabout that circus red interior I mean mod red combo with the EB??? Les /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
FUBU -- Congrats on your new Z! So how does she run?! My EB Z is supposed to be built this week, but I didn't get the red mod interior, just all black .... I'm on the 'conservative' end of the spectrum /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Banned
7,033 Posts
Nothing conservative about ANY year Z06 including the '63 model. Regardless of any color combo you will love it! Good luck, Les /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
1,991 Posts

On 2001-08-14 21:50, FUBU69 spewed forth this drivel:
Harley, wasn't that also the name of a rock/ dance show from the mid- 60's Did the Maverick have the modified red plaid interior? Carl, too bad the rev limiter is adjusted to 4000rpm! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif Howabout that circus red interior I mean mod red combo with the EB??? Les /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif
I got the same interior, I was planning on pulling it out and replacing the red with light blue, but my fiancee said she hated the red so it may have to stay. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

On 2001-08-14 22:47, hcvone spewed forth this drivel:
I got the same interior, I was planning on pulling it out and replacing the red with light blue, but my fiancee said she hated the red so it may have to stay. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

But...what does the girlfriend think?? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif

·
Premium Member
5,101 Posts
Les.......Looks GREATTTTTTTTTT /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

George

·
Banned
7,033 Posts
Magic, coming from a guy like you means alot! Send my regards to the misses, FUBU69/LES /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
165 Posts
FUBU - Once again, congrats on the new ride. From your other posting, I gather your new baby will be going under the "mod knife" soon. LIFE IS GOOD !!!

We have not met yet but only the very nicest things are said about you by your fellow forum family. Hope we can get together sometime in the future and kill a few brain-cells together.

I'm taking delivery of my black Z w/Mod. red Friday am at the Museum....watch me on the web cam, don't ya know....

Regards,
Ken- /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Banned
7,033 Posts
Ken, very kind of you. I won't miss it. The "guys" have kept me posted. I will be watching from the office. Even though your at the museum take your time and look your Z over real good. Best of luck, Les /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

·
Registered
151 Posts
"I was planning on pulling it out and replacing the red with light blue, but my fiancee said she hated the red so it may have to stay"

/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_flaming.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_flaming.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_flaming.gif

I like the way you think!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts