Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All descriptions are from Lazygun.

The crew that went. Rupert Bragg-Smith is the guy on the far right (wearing the bandanna around the neck, his instructors are lined to his right, one of them, trying to hide behind me (in the bright red shirt).

Through the dog leg between turns 3 and 4.

Stopped for a discussion at the infamous turn 3. As this is the
most dangerous corner, we got extra training on this one.

A view inside the garage at BG. You can see a Z getting some massage therapy. (In reality, I do believe this car may have been a test mule for the 2002- it never came out of the shop, and it is heavily modified on the interior.

Here is the interior of the car jacked up in the shop...The
intructors just played it off, saying they were playing with race
modifications. But not a single other vehicle there was as stripped and
modified as this one...

"The Line"- ready for another day of abuse from us newbies.

The race is over...from our final day of flat-out racing. What a blast, but I wasn't ready to leave- "You'll haveta pry this wheel from my cold dead hands, you bastard!"

·
Registered
266 Posts
Thanks a million for the info.

Maybe later this year.

·
Registered
8 Posts
when I was out at BS last year Rupert was purchasing one of the Z06's,a white one,and I think he was planning on making it into a T1 racer if I remember correctly.

Gary

·
Registered
59 Posts
Hey ZMEGO, maybe that was what was in the garage. It was a white Z, in the process of some serious stripping and modification.

But, what was weird was that Rupert didn't want to talk about it much. And, since you've been there, you know you can usually get Rupert to demonstrate his toys with the greatest of ease.

When I was there someone mentioned guns, and within 2 minutes, Rupert had two or three of his elephant gun size weapons out and loaded. Then he (and a few others) proceeded to shoot cans he had lined up behind the camero ss line. He loves his toys...

·
Registered
362 Posts

On 2001-06-02 11:45, lazygun spewed forth this drivel:
Hey ZMEGO, maybe that was what was in the garage. It was a white Z, in the process of some serious stripping and modification.

But, what was weird was that Rupert didn't want to talk about it much. And, since you've been there, you know you can usually get Rupert to demonstrate his toys with the greatest of ease.

When I was there someone mentioned guns, and within 2 minutes, Rupert had two or three of his elephant gun size weapons out and loaded. Then he (and a few others) proceeded to shoot cans he had lined up behind the camero ss line. He loves his toys...

<< Rupe raced the white car ( T1 ) for the first time this weekend at Button Willow in California

1 - 6 of 6 Posts