Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As everyone has asked here are some pictures of my Birthday present. I picked my Z06 up yesterday. I only have less than 50 miles on her, but this lady wants to run.

To my wife THANK YOU for making my dream come true /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Well got to get back to the garage and make sure blue baby gets tucked in for the night. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
0 Posts
Damn...that's PURTY!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif

"Sherylann, come look at this...I need one of these!!" /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Congrats..I am envious!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
That is definitely a beautiful car!!!! I am trying to convince my wife that I need one of those for my birthday in November. I "remind" her daily that we need to place the order in the next month or so to get it in time. Enjoy /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Super nice /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

I've already talked to my wife. You may have heard about our discussion on TV - CNN was reporting WWIII had begun.

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
NICE, NICE, NICE!!

This board needs a little icon of a drooling face ... Like this ---> /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif, only with drool.

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Love it!!! Congrats!

Zippy /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
Ummm very nice!!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Beautiful! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Yep!! I like it!!! Congrats to you 2003anv!!!

And don't forget to kiss the wife tonight before going to bed.....with your Z06.. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
764 Posts
Frank,

Congrats, I love the color! I wonder what it look's like in person (hint hint)? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

You didn't sleep with her last night? Did you? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Mark

·
Registered
5,754 Posts
Hey congrats on your birthday present. I am getting mine somewhere around 9/1. It will be the same color with every option inc. the BSM (which I am told add 100 extra hp /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif ). Enjoy and don't forget to take the wife for a ride, and you can take that anyway you want too! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif Bill

·
Registered
155 Posts
What a stunner!!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
WOW, nice looking ride...
/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Congrats looks very nice.Electron blue was almost a tossup with torch.

J

·
0 Posts
Nice birthday present..Congratulations!!

Make sure you treat your wife as the special person she is..

I'm always impressed by women who realize how important it is to have a husband who can realize his dreams in life..

Somehow I imagine you do the same for her..

Simply amazing car..

JB

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
2003, your car looks great, congrats!!!!!! Looking forward to getting mine soon. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
6,273 Posts
Congrats. We are all envious, as you can tell. Now ... let the MODs begin !! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Wow!! 2003anv, sure glad our cars are twins!!! Definitely like it without the BSMs, I made the same decision. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Best of luck with your new EB Baby...

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Congrats... Nice present /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

That reminds me, I gotta remind my wife when my b-day is /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif I have 9 months to convince her take a drive to visit MT I.. I.. I mean her sister in Texas /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Don
QSZ06

1 - 20 of 30 Posts