Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
945 Posts
Nice Z! Love the color. Have you got enough Z06 emblems on it?:roll: Those drilled and slotted rotors are sweet!!! I have a set coming in the not to distant future.:)

·
Registered
384 Posts
How and where did you get your wheels polished. Other members have said that you can't polish the 02 wheels very well?
Yours look great!

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
I notice you don't even have a license plate, yet you've done all those mods. Very impressive!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The seat covers are Wet Okole's (royal blue insert)... they look pretty nifty with the electron blue. And yes, I had all my mods lined up before I even got the car. I haven't done anything to the chrome rims... I got them from Corvette Mike... and I made sure that they were 2002 OEM. As for the emblems, I'm going to put a dozen more around the car.... just kidding!

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
So do you have both Vettes now? Background looks nice, must be a lightly traveled street :D
:cheers:

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I don't have the vert anymore...:( But that's ok, the Z is taking care of me.

The street is pretty lightly traveled, makes for a good road to open the car up (which I am doing more often these days).

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Awesome ride Corpvette :cool:

Now it's time for an exhaust plate. I just added one last week and it sure fills in that gap between the pipes in the rear.

Enjoy

1 - 15 of 15 Posts