1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Originally posted by beggar:
<B>

</B>
Thanks to beggar for above pics that he posted for me--I didn't give him much to work w/ though...
About the car... I opted to buy this 2001 that's slightly used, because the deal on my 2002 was 'mis-ordered' by the dealer. The car was dynoed and it produced a best of 361.9 RWHP and 363.7 RWTQ(HOT day, 100% humidity). It has headers(TPIS) and a Blackwing w/ a cover(similar to a vortex--all else stock...
We lowered it, put in adjustable heim joints & stainless steel brake lines. Euro tailamps & 19& 20" HRE 547's round out the exterior.
I'm really excited about it, and knowing me, I won't leave well enough alone and I'll be looking for more HP soon(see my sig about the ZR-1);)

·
Registered
82 Posts
GTB,those wheels are flippin beautiful!
of course i would say that, i have set on
order with nate for it seems a long,long
time. how's the finish and are they hard to
maintain?

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for all the compliments everyone--they're certainly appreciated.../phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif
I had a feeling the HRE's would be a hit--I lucked out and found these BARELY used wheels/tires for a super price--I was just waiting to get a Z06 to put them on!!!
They are polished w/o clearcoat-so I would imagine upkeep will be part of my agenda...
This car attracts ALOT more attention than my very subtle ZR-1, I guess black has nowhere near the attention grabbing ability that MY has!!!;-)
I'm glad to be an owner:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts