Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Congrats David!

Just wait to you have it broken in :D ...

Good luck keeping the bugs off the car, they love that yellow.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Enjoy your car nice looking color indeed.Greg:)

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
ZMAN ...... Gorgeous. Looks just like mine. :)

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the nice comments!!

Wow!! This car is just like I KNEW it would be!! QUICK!!

The exhaust is just unbelievable! No need to aftermarket that area whatsoever!! Yes,the bugs DO like it as I am finding out!! And everywhere I go and park the car....people continue to praise the color and want to ask questions...so much for being a private citizen..:D :D

With 438 miles now on the car...just a few more miles until the magical 500! Wanted to thank everyone for their emails and nice comments.....AND to YOU....PAINTDOG!!! For that "special" deed you done for us!! Remember!! I owe you some COLD ones at the NorthEnd Tavern here in Parkersburg!!! :)

David...aka-zman:cheers:

·
Registered
25 Posts
ZMAN,

What a great looking car! Mine is identical to yours, I hope. I will leave Thursday afternoon and head for Memphis to pick it up. Looks quick!

Jody

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
I guess I need to be carefull here ;) But i have always said M/Y is the "King Of The Road" for those that dont mind being looked at every where you go. Congrats & Enjoy.:cheers:

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
jbalch said:
ZMAN,

What a great looking car! Mine is identical to yours, I hope. I will leave Thursday afternoon and head for Memphis to pick it up. Looks quick!

Jody
Jody-
You will not be disappointed!!! :) This Z06 ROCKS!!!!!!
Enjoy!!
Zman

·
Registered
764 Posts
Zman,

Congrats on the car! Good things come to those who wait.. especially after 500 miles.. :cheers:

Mark

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Fanatical1 said:
Zman,

Congrats on the car! Good things come to those who wait.. especially after 500 miles.. :cheers:

Mark
Fanatical1--You are right on!!! It was well worth the wait!!
Thanks!
zman...........waiting for the "500" miler to get here :)

·
Registered
331 Posts
hey zman sweet looking ride, your pixs are motovation for me!!!! peace............

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ZOSICK6 said:
hey zman sweet looking ride, your pixs are motovation for me!!!! peace............
zosick6.....
Thanks for the nice compliments!! See you are from OHIO!!! Go Buckeyes!! :) Yours' will be here sooner than you think!!
Zman!!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts