Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since it rained the night I took delivery, I had to wash her today to get back to being nice and clean. Figured I'd take advantage of the fact that there was no rain in sight today to take some pics! (Florida afternoons start to suck this time of year)

Anyways, on to the pics!

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Black is Beautiful :coo:

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Looks really good, NYSE. I wouldn't change a thing.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Lookin good!! :coo: :coo:

·
Registered
5,484 Posts
Nice pics of a clean machine :thumb:

Jack

·
Banned
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys! I've got a few mods planned, nothing much though. I want to keep mods to a minimum on this car... Somehow I always seem to get raped when it comes time to sell the car! Before I do anything else to her though, I'm gonna get used to this new power... Probably the fastest car I've owned to date! Anyone konw what the top end of this car is just out of curiousity?

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Supposedly around 173-175, the limit being poor gearing. I've only seen 164, but it was still accelerating when prudence reared it's ugly head.

·
Registered
353 Posts
it will do 171 on the speedo just as the arm kisses redline i wasnt brave enough to touch the limiter at that speed. probably will be the fastest i drive in a long long time cause in hawaii there isnt really any safe place to do this like in florida. ive been out here since the 24th and its driving me crazy without my baby. the weather was bad the week before i left with lots of rainy nights. congrats on the new ride and dont do anything stupid that will danger other motorists.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts