Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm waiting on the build/delivery of a Torch Z06 I ordered a bit ago.. My wife still has yet to see some really good pictures of the car we're going to get.. Could anyone set me up with some links? I know I've seen some REALLY nice pics floating around (one in particular this car had it's hood, trunk, and doors open in his driveway!!) - but I can't seem to find them for the life of me!

Thanks..

·
Registered
0 Posts
Dimer, welcome to the Forum!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

We have a lot of Torch Zs here, so I'm sure they will be posting those picks soon. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
175 Posts
They are here, probably the most common color. However, I went through the same problem when I bought mine. Its seems like a lot of TR Z owners are lazy, like myself, and don't bother to take pictures of their cars.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Dana...ROTFLMAO!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif

·
Registered
588 Posts
So, you are the type of people that take joy in other people's misery!! LOL.

Fortunately, the snow is gone now, finally! We had some this morning but it didn't stick. This was one tough winter in the Northeast. When I retire, it will be somewhere else!!

By the way, my name is Dan. The A is the first letter of my last name. Actually, my name is Dante. Nice Sicilian boy! Do I need to make you an offer?

Have a great day, friends.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts