Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

The BEST setup I've tried... IMHO (knobs: Momo [2] - stock - Black Chrome '73)
The Kirban (as used by Lingenfelter) and the Hardbar Delrin knob (type in the C5Rs)
DY-NO-MITE! Try it.. you'll like it!
http://www.hardbar.net/hardbar_shifter_knob.htm

HarleyB
I reduced (filed down) the stock knob's shift pattern button and installed it on the console in front of the pass. airbag warning light.

·
Registered
0 Posts
I always wondered about them. Thanks for the info!! Lookin good!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

Hmmmm....they are made from Delrin?? I noticed the C5R's are white and I thought it looked like Delrin. Harley, is the Delrin threaded or is there a metal threaded insert where the knob screws on?? We have lots of Delrin at work and some very talented toolmakers. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif If you see what I am getting at. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Sherylann Calmes Black 2001 Z06
Vortex Rammer & Power Duct, Chrome Z06 Wheels

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Snake Slayer... the Delrin is very comfortable to the hand, and the shifts are even more precise. The C5R boys obviously know what they're doing!

HarleyB

·
Registered
528 Posts
Where can I get one?

On 2001-05-20 15:41, ghoffman spewed forth this drivel:
It is available in white as well...

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ddle,

Click on URL in original post at top of page. Harbar (Gary) sends it out 1st Class US Mail... gets there quick.

HarleyB

·
Registered
417 Posts
I was not aware that I "spewed forth drivel"...nice literature... but I think I was just insulted (just having fun with the words)!

·
Registered
0 Posts

On 2001-05-22 21:58, ghoffman spewed forth this drivel:
I was not aware that I "spewed forth drivel"...nice literature... but I think I was just insulted (just having fun with the words)!
ghoffman,

Take no offense, that is the default for ALL quotes.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts