Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MJM,

Tried the link, got the "forbidden to external access" message.

I'm with you on the tips or FAQ or whatever section. Many, many people suggested the same thing at various times on the forum and it never got going. Sure would avoid all those " how do you...." repeat questions.

------------------
jwight NCM #7711
2001 Z06, Millennium Yellow, fuzzy dice,radar detector
and Lloyd mats [B34,V49,DD0,AA8 & 79U]
Kettering, OH

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Great idea, consider it done.

Should it be a section of the site or should it be just another area of the forum?

Above link didn't work...

------------------
JC

2001 Blk/Blk Z06
Lloyds Z06 Mats, !CAGS, Halltech TRIC, Autobuffs Decals, Zaino
Pics
[email protected]

·
Registered
0 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by N4C5S:
Great idea, consider it done.

Should it be a section of the site or should it be just another area of the forum?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think a tech section would be better than another area of the Forum. Set it up like a reference library. Members could submit there "How Too's". Just my thoughts.

·
Registered
117 Posts
SPY Z06 is using this picture on his Z06 site, I thought you might find it useful.

Great site, keep up the good work.

One suggestion. Develop a tips section where someone can permantly post a solution to a common problem (i.e. DRL disable, CAGS etc). Make this section more widespread than the one of the Corvetteforum. It should cut down on repetitive "I have a low oil light" posts.

[This message has been edited by MJM (edited 01-16-2001).]

·
Registered
345 Posts
This is a hangover from the conversion .... not to worry.

·
Registered
680 Posts
Spdy, Great site! I really like my BSM /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif until I see yours without them /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif I might take them off!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
906 Posts
SPDY...great site...great color choice!!!:)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts