Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
18,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought I should participate and post a couple of pictures. I hope you like them. Please forgive the dirty garage. It is too cold here for me to clean it out.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Ok Norm, what did it take this time to reach the MAX level on the dipstick? 6.5 or 7.0 qts? Mark:)

·
Registered
18,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Mark S. said:
Ok Norm, what did it take this time to reach the MAX level on the dipstick? 6.5 or 7.0 qts? Mark:)
6.5 quarts to the top line.

Thanks guys. I love the lift. It is great.

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
PerforminNorman said:

6.5 quarts to the top line.

But did he do a "Minute Lube" oil change, or a Z06 fanatic oil change. Did he raise the rear 4~6 inches (doubt it on the ramps) and let it drain 6 hours :D.

·
Registered
425 Posts
When I grow up I want to be Norm.:cheers:

Your website says it all.:cheers:

·
Registered
18,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
sdz06 said:
When I grow up I want to be Norm.:cheers:

Your website says it all.:cheers:
Thanks for the kind words but frankly, I don't ever want to grow up. :cheers:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Norm, thanks for the info. I guess it definitely has to do with the way you change your oil (i.e. if the you lift the rear to get every drop out, then you;ll need 7.0 qts, if not, and you do it the way the service manual recommends...being level...then it's 6.5 qts).

What do you think of that ZeeOhSix??
;)

·
Registered
18,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Mark S. said:
Norm, thanks for the info. I guess it definitely has to do with the way you change your oil (i.e. if the you lift the rear to get every drop out, then you;ll need 7.0 qts, if not, and you do it the way the service manual recommends...being level...then it's 6.5 qts).

What do you think of that ZeeOhSix??
;)
I absolutely love it. I look forward to the drive to work every day and when I get there, I want to stay in the car. hahahha

I washed the car last friday and let it set until yesterday. There was still water coming out the mirrors. hahaha

·
Registered
40 Posts
Norm, you must not be as anal as me...but I use the Wet/Dry Vac in the exhaust mode to blow all the excess water out of the nook and crannies after a carwash and then towel her down.:D

·
Registered
6,273 Posts
Norm...Norm...

Norm is my hero, the man has it ALL. I should list it, but I get depressed. In fact, this site combined with the current economy has me in deep depression.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts