Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, it is finally here. My wife and I finally made it up to Atlantic City yesterday to pick up my new Yellow Z06. What a great car!!!!! Now I only have 250 more miles until I can have some real fun.

Here are a few pictures of the arrival at Kerbeck and a few pics at it's new home. Boy I hate pulling it into that single car garage, it is tight! But it is better then my wife pulling her car into the single car side :)

·
Registered
4,392 Posts
Congratulations

Hey Curt.The car looks great. Most enjoyable, fun car I've ever owned( and I have had over 300 cars!) Hope you enjoy it.:)
ps Love your color choice ;)

·
Registered
108 Posts
Funny thing

Hey there, funny thing, if that is the same car that was there a week ago then I almost bought it! ;) Unless you factory ordered it. But I found the same car in a closer location in Dover, NJ. Great car, you are going to love it. :)

·
Registered
764 Posts
Curt,

Congrats on the Z! Another 250 miles and watch out.... :eek:

Nice pics and thanks for posting them!

Mark

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: Funny thing

likev said:
Hey there, funny thing, if that is the same car that was there a week ago then I almost bought it! ;) Unless you factory ordered it. But I found the same car in a closer location in Dover, NJ. Great car, you are going to love it. :)
Actually mine was a factory order (since December) but they did have one additional car the same as mine but I think it already sold because I did not see it on the lot.

·
Premium Member
20,625 Posts
Nice MY!!

Great group of Z06'ers here in the mid-atlantic!! :crazy: :yeadog:

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Beautiful! Great color choice :)

·
Registered
111 Posts
Sweet!!! I'm not sure about that color though ;)

Just wait 'til you hit 500 miles! That's when the REAL fun begins.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Z06 Curt Nice looking ride,I'm not too sure about the color tho.:D :D

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
QKSLVR said:
Curt Good Luck with your new car!! That looks like Dave in that pic:cool: :cheers:
You are correct, that is Dave! Kristen was who I delt with but she was not in when I took delivery.

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Curt,

Haven't I seen that car somewhere? Are you Ronald McDonald?

Nice pic's. Nice garage. Did you get the CAGS installed?

:cheers:

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Great color choice:)
Dad gummit, I wish the General would quit making that color:D :D
:cheers:

·
Registered
396 Posts
Looks killer Curt. I wouldnt complain about that garage to much. I wish I had one. Now if can get a warm weekend. The stetch of road next to your work makes a good launch area. Just got to watch out for the smokies. :D Have you seen 2 other Black Z06 in the area lately? I talked to one guy and told him about the site, but havent been able to talk with the other yet. It was nice having the only Z06 in the area for awhile, but know I got some Brothas across the street. LOL :cheers: :cheers: even better!!!

Congrats on the car.

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts