Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Pictures of 2006 Red Z06 Interior

I'm trying to find pictures of the 2006 Z06 Red interior option. I have seen the color of the interior but not actually on the seats in a car. Does anyone have pictures of this? Thanks guys...Love this SITE!! :cheers:

·
10,998 Posts
There was no all red interior offered on a Z06. Black and red which is called the 'mod red' interior. You can run a search
in the COncours area (on the left menu) for 'red' or 'red interior' and you will get hits. Here are a few

Aftermarket

My interior that I changed into a blk/red scheme since I got my car used with a all black interior

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry guys...i should have been more specific..i am looking for the red inserts for the 2006 Z06. I have seen the interior pics with silver inserts...I ordered my Red 2006 Z06 with the Cobalt Red interior...i was just wondering what that looks like in the car.

·
Registered
76 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bobby778 said:
Stay with black leather. Only afew really like the red inserts,not good for resale. :yeadog:

Perfect...I don't want the same car as everyone else. Plus I don't plan on ever selling it. But thanks for the tip. And great pictures. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
bobby778 said:
Stay with black leather. Only afew really like the red inserts,not good for resale. :yeadog:
Really? The black interior looks so drab. My mod red in a silver car looks outstanding and to me much better than the plain black. Also, it is more rare to have the mod red interior.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Red06Z06 said:
Perfect...I don't want the same car as everyone else. Plus I don't plan on ever selling it. But thanks for the tip. And great pictures. Thanks!
AGREED !!!

I Luv the Black/Red Interior :thumb:

Never say Never :yeadog:

I might Buy it from you :idea:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts