Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
PIR ALMS Corvette Corral Info...

Jeremy at Global Events Group sent this to me. Who's going?
------------------------------------------------------------
Hello Corvette Enthusiasts!

I just wanted to update you on the American Le Mans Portland Grand Prix July 29-31

The American Le Mans returns this summer, July 29-31, 2005 to Portland International Raceway with its premier high-tech and powerful prototype racing machines. Add the nimble and quick modified production cars, all on the track at the same time, and edge-of-your seat sports car racing is back! Follow your favorites whether it’s Audi, Lola, Corvette, Ferrari, Dodge Viper, Saleen, Porsche, BMW or Lamborghini. See the new Maserati!

See many of the same cars and drivers who compete in the legendary 24 Hours of Le Mans in France each June. Get a close look at all these exotic cars and their drivers in the open paddock area. Autograph sessions, too! Let’s not forget the new Drifting Exhibition all weekend long!

This year the Corvette Corral has a national presence and out-does all other corrals. Your corral will include a 40 x 80 hospitality tent with closed circuit TV’s, seating and food and beverage opportunities. Cars on display will include:

o Corvette C6-R
o Corvette C6 Z06
o 1963 Corvette Z06 (ex-Paul Rhinehart)
o 1968 James Gardner – A.I.R. Corvette L-88
o VIP Guests and “meet and greet”
o Susan Armstrong
o Bob Patterson
o GM/Chevrolet/Corvette VIP

The Car Club Package:

3day: $85 driver + $50 passenger
Saturday: $55 driver + $35 passenger

Your package includes: Tickets, paddock passes, corral parking, hospitality and parade lap on Sunday. To purchase tickets or to contact me about more information pleas use by email or phone number below…

The race schedule has changed from last year and the ALMS Round #6 race will be held Saturday evening from 5pm – 7:45pm.

Here is the condensed tentative schedule showing all races:

Friday: Practice and qualifying for all races (ALMS, Star Mazda, SPEED World, Pro Miata, GT3 Challenge)

Saturday: Star Mazda, SPEED World #1, Pro Miata #1, ALMS

Sunday: Pro Miata #2, GT3 Challenge, SPEED World #2

Thanks for your support,

Jeremy Hall, Global Events Group
PO Box 3024
Portland, OR 97208
503 821 4344 or [email protected]
------------------------------------------------------------

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
I already have tickets and will be going down with a group from Seattle Marque Club.Join us if you like or I'll see you there.We went last year and had a great time,despite the 104deg heat.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts