Pix of bsteinhagen's White Z06 Ariving at Dealership

1K views 10 replies 10 participants last post by  bsteinhagen 
#1 ·
Congrats, Bob!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

ftp://fcalmes:fcalmes@ftp.z06vette.com/MVC-008F.jpg[img]

[img]ftp://fcalmes:fcalmes@ftp.z06vette.com/MVC-009F.jpg

See less See more
#5 ·
From what I can tell their were three Z06's on the truck...the dealer shot the pics...I wasn't available when it came in. By the way...passed Rosenthal Chevy in Arlington VA today...they have a black/black Z06 (new) available. It is about 1000 serial numbers higher than mine.

#10 ·
Congrats! You do know that you have the rarest color for the 1st year Z06, don't you?

Beautiful Pics of your equally beautiful Z! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Zippy /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

#11 ·
Zippy: I did know it was rare, especially with the Mod Red interior which I ordered but that's not why I ordered it. Bill Zabriski of the Corvette group drove one to Carlisle last year just like it... and when my dealer got the extra allocation I had to have it! Should pass through 500 miles today....then I can really see how she'll do...thanks for all the great comments....love the forum! By the way I am trying to convince Mrs that I need a red/red mod 2002 as well...so far no luck!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.