Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just returned from Les Stanford Chevrolet in Dearborn, Michigan. Just last night they received the official 2002 Chevrolet Color Guide Brochure and as soon as I saw Electron Blue I told my salesman to write it up! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Electron Blue is close to Admiral Blue (my all-time favorite Corvette color) with the added enhancement of being metallic! Absolutely Stunning! For those of you in the Detroit area, I plan on bringing the color guide to Baker's Restaurant tonight for the local C5 get-together.

I still can not calm down about all of this! What a way to celebrate my 53'rd birthday!

BTW, I am going with solid black interior, and all options except BSM. Stanford expects me to have the car around mid-August. Anyone interested in buying a Torch Red '01 Z06 around that time?

Before anyone asks, yes, I am very pleased with the price we agreed on.

Zippy /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
566 Posts
Zippy:

Les Stanford is a straight-up dealership, but jeeze, you just got the red one a while ago. You gonna trade it or sell it outright? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That blue scan is very close to the color swatch I have. I am going to try and scan the swatch and then figure out how to transfer that to my computer, then try to figure how to transfer that to our forum.
Guys, be patient with me, because I am NOT a computer whiz, but I will try my best.

Zippy /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Update on scan of electron blue:
11:35pm and I scanned the brochure color swatch of the e-blue and it shows up almost black. Therefore, I will not even try puttting it up here. I will however do my absolute best to get my own copy of the new color brochure and mail it to Frank. Sorry gang. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif

1 - 10 of 10 Posts