Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
NCM Delivery Staff
611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
PLANT TOUR ALERT​

Plant tours can only be booked through the Bowling Green Assembly Plant online.
To obtain tour information, purchase your tickets at $5 per person and make a reservation,

http://www.bowlinggreenassemblyplant.com/

Plant tour are NOT included in the NCM Event Registration..

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
New Tour Procedures
Starting February 1st all tours will require a fee of $5 per person. To ensure a reservation we highly recommend booking your tours online through our online booking system. There will also be a kiosk for walk in customers. The walk up kiosk will not ensure a reservation as the plant has a restricted number of visitors per day.

I wonder who gets the money. I hope it's a Charity :eyes:

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Thanks for the heads-up Adam! :thumb:
I'm going to order my plant tour tix...good chance we'll see the C6 Z06 being built. :cheers:

·
Premium Member
6,325 Posts
Adam:
Is this the standard, structured Plant Tour or is this oriented toward the Z06 Fest participants?
Reason I ask is that in Sep 2001 the Plant had an open-ended tour during NCM anniversary weekend and we were able to spend extended time, hang around the first start, function test and talk to some folks.
I spent 4 hours in the plant! :yeadog:
:ity:

·
NCM Delivery Staff
611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
IT L GO said:
New Tour Procedures
Starting February 1st all tours will require a fee of $5 per person. To ensure a reservation we highly recommend booking your tours online through our online booking system. There will also be a kiosk for walk in customers. The walk up kiosk will not ensure a reservation as the plant has a restricted number of visitors per day.

I wonder who gets the money. I hope it's a Charity :eyes:
The money goes to improving the tour...

·
NCM Delivery Staff
611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
DennyM said:
Adam:
Is this the standard, structured Plant Tour or is this oriented toward the Z06 Fest participants?
Reason I ask is that in Sep 2001 the Plant had an open-ended tour during NCM anniversary weekend and we were able to spend extended time, hang around the first start, function test and talk to some folks.
I spent 4 hours in the plant! :yeadog:
:ity:
This is new as of Feb 1st for everyone...

·
Registered
18,357 Posts
I went thru the plant during the Z fest. A month later, Kevin calls to invite me on a personal tour to watch my 05 Coupe being built. Now THAT is customer service.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts