Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
495 Posts
If we are gonna do the private tour thing, sign me up....

·
Premium Member
10,080 Posts
I have already made reservations for myself, Jim Lembo and daughter to take the factory tour on Friday (22 July) at 1:00 pm. :yeadog: :yeadog: :yeadog:

·
Premium Member
6,325 Posts
I'm interested.
I think Friday ... Wed is DE day; Thurs is MDickie's MM run; and I wanted to do plant sometime Fri. I don't have my schedule stuff with me at work; but I wanted to catch some seminars ... dunno what is Friday ... and scheduule plant tour around that.
Someone (maybe more than one) has indicated 1300 (1PM for civilians) as a tour time. :idea:
I'll get back 2U on this thread from home tonite.
:ity:

·
Z06 WinterFest Coordinator
2,865 Posts
I never did the tour the last two years, but I was either recovering or in some event! I'll have more free time this year??
Count me in!!

Ken

·
Premium Member
6,325 Posts
I'm booked for Friday, 1:00 PM

Calling IVOX06 ...
I've signed up Maggi and me for 1:00 on Friday, 22nd, Public.
Added a comment that a number of us are coming over from the Z06 Fest at that time, and should qualify for a private tour.

:ity:
Denny

·
Registered
895 Posts
tszwec said:
I have already made reservations for myself, Jim Lembo and daughter to take the factory tour on Friday (22 July) at 1:00 pm. :yeadog: :yeadog: :yeadog:
Tam and I are on the Friday at 1:00pm as well.

Steve

·
Premium Member
495 Posts
Friday @ 1pm :D :D

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
RobGrnfld said:
I paid for a tour Fri. @1:00pm and I can't attend the Fest...so if anyone wants a freebie tour at my expense, go for it. :thumb:

Rob, you can get a refund for this at the plant web site.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts