Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I clickin my a** off. Hope I'm clicking the right thing...I did not win a camera, did not win the million bucks, read Keith Famie's bio, clicked on the kangaroo outline, and also clicked on some kind of an ad for a super discount vacation that includes a $500 coupon book, that is actually worth about $5.09. Hope my clicks count. LOL

Zippy

------------------

·
Registered
0 Posts
We don't want to keep harping, but if you guys love this place as much as I do and want to keep it ADVERTISING BANNER FREE then we need your help.

Please bookmark http://www.survivor-theoutback.com . Save it as a favorite!! Clicking on the link at the top of our forum does not help. You must save the link or type in the URL!! Click on it once or twice a day. Then click on the banner ad at the top of the page. You don't even have to let the ad completely load. Just click on it and close it out!! Its that easy. THAT'S WHAT PAYS THE BILLS HERE.

We're working our butts off to keep this a banner free site. No advertisements up and down the page and across the top!!

That's not asking much!! We help each other here everyday. Now lets help the Forum stay alive and banner free. A good hardcore Z06 exclusive site.

------------------
Frank Calmes Quicksilver 2001 Z06
Vortex Rammer & Power Duct, B&B PRT's with Speedway Tips, Ripper Shifter with Momo Knob, Chrome Z06 Wheels

[

Sherylann Calmes Black 2001 Z06
Vortex Rammer & Power Duct, Chrome Z06 Wheels

[email protected]

[This message has been edited by fcalmes (edited 03-12-2001).]

·
Registered
601 Posts
OK,OK, anything to keep this forum banner free.

------------------

2001 Torch Red Z06, lowered 1", flat K&N air filter and removed front section of air box, C3 black chrome shift knob, 2.2k ohm resistor to kill CAGS, Z06 floor and cargo mats, chrome acrylic Corvette lettering front and rear, steering wheel decal.

!967 convertible, 427/435hp, triple black

·
Registered
764 Posts
I'm clicking.

------------------

Black/Black Z06
Xtreme Z06 rolled exhaust plate, GM bra (road trips only) and lots of Zaino.

J

·
0 Posts
Believe it or not..I've never watched the show..but I vote anyway..lol WTF..maybe I'll someday watch the show after clicking on the site so often..

Anyways..takes about a second...Click!

I applaud your fine efforts and glad I could participate to help this site stay within the course you set forth!

PS..that Electron Blue mockup you guys had done was truly inspiring!!!

Save the wave...

JB

------------------
99 Vette:Automatic, Z51 Active Handling

·
Registered
15 Posts
I clicked, clicked and clicked, Even went for the Cool $$$. I hope that e-mail junk does not start showing up!

------------------

·
Registered
906 Posts
I'm up to 4-5 times a day...EVERY DAY!!!!

Harley(click)B CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK......etc.

------------------
'73 Silver Roadster -gone
'89 Red Coupe -gone
'01 SLK320 Silver 6-Speed -Wife's vert/coupe
'01 Quicksilver/Black Z06 •SilverShark•
Throttle Depressed. Driver Very Happy.

·
Registered
155 Posts
I'm on it...everyday!

------------------
'01 Torch Red/Torch Red Z06