Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A girl, Angela Samanick, who races at my local track (Old Bridge Township Raceway Park) is listed alongside Ashley Force, Courtney Hansen, Erica Enders, Danica Patrick, etc. in "Hot Rod" magazine's "Real Women, Real Fast" contest. I remeber seeing her with her dad at many "test and tune" nights. She went from running 12s to now running 8s. I'd like people to vote for her because she's a "real" person without multi-million dollar sponsorships, she loves to race, and has to still hold a full-time job. So, please cast a vote for her. Here's the link: Hot Rod contest

Paul

·
Registered
476 Posts
Good Luck to Angela

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
artnj04z06 said:
DONE,Gotta love them JERSEYgirls
Damn right!!! :jammin:

Thanks, and let's keep this going. She may not stand much of a chance against the likes of Ashley Force, but it'd be great if she landed somewhere near the top.

Paul

P.S. I don't even know her personally so there's no other interest involved other than that I like to root for the "average Joe" or, in this case, "average Angela." :lol:

·
Registered
5,491 Posts
I don't know...this is a tough one.

I know Jerry Hansen and drove his Can AM Lola & A Prod. Corvette(s) and his daughter Courtney Hansen is very talented and besides racing has her own automotive program on TV.

Leilani Munter just appeared in Corvette Quarterly and she drives a Z06.

Ashley Force is a babe and Danica Patrick is downright sexy.

So many and so little time!

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Done :cheers:

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
DJWorm said:
I don't know...this is a tough one.

I know Jerry Hansen and drove his Can AM Lola & A Prod. Corvette(s) and his daughter Courtney Hansen is very talented and besides racing has her own automotive program on TV.

Leilani Munter just appeared in Corvette Quarterly and she drives a Z06.

Ashley Force is a babe and Danica Patrick is downright sexy.

So many and so little time!

Hey, what's with all this rationalizing? Just click the damn button. :p :rofl:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts