Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today's her birthday (47) and I would dearly love to see her email get flooded with messages from you all ... Send a greeting, joke, picture, poem .. anything you like (as long as it's not indecent).
I normally refrain from discussing her here because it usually doesn't seem appropriate, but she's small, pretty, loves animals, loves the Corvette, is supportive of my efforts in whatever I try to do, and is about as nice a person as you'd ever want to meet. She's been my 'babe' for almost 20 years. If you haven't already, please help to wish her a happy birthday! Her name's Debby, and the email address is

[email protected]

Thanks in advance.

and getting madder at GM by the minute...

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
Done! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
0 Posts
Done!! I thought something funny was appropriate, so I sent a picture of Carl!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
Card sent, Happy Birthday Debby.... /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You guys are GREAT. I walked into her office and she was just giggling. Keep 'em coming. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
652 Posts
/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
I would have to say that you are pretty good guy as well to do this for her. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
Jerry,

Done deal..............
/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

Gotta treat the vette loving gals right !!!

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
Jerry,

Done deal..............
/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Gotta keep the vette loving gals happy..........

/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

·
Registered
3,972 Posts
My pleasure! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Done deal! Hope she buys you that 2003 Z06!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts