Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in the process of designing a windshield banner for my car. I was going to have one made first and then post pictures here but have been procrastinating. I have a TR 02 and am having a windshield banner made the exact same color as the car. If they become a desired item, I was thinking of having them made for you fellow Z owners.

What is your thought on the subject?

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Norman,

Quit procrastinating... ;) I'm looking forward to seeing a picture!

·
Registered
483 Posts
where do i send the check

alan
96 gs#112
01 tr z06

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
What are you thinking of putting on your banner, your forum name?? Z06 ?? Frank's face ??

Once you create it, I'd love to see pics :) :)

·
Registered
18,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
OK guys. Thanks for the input. I originally thought of just putting "Z06" on the windshield but it would not cover much of the windshield. I have seen some cars with 3 letter banners and don't like them much. However, when I have them made, I will allow the option to have "Z06" if you like. Now, what I am having done to mine is "Corvette Z06". Notice the "orvette" is not capitalized. This makes the banner look more evenly weighted and also brings your eyes to the "Z06" part.

Thanks for the responses. If you have any more, I would love to hear them. I will probably get mine this week or next and will post it as soon as I get it installed.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I agree that there would be alot of interest. I had one made by CAU (Corvette Accessories Unlimited). I really like it. I like the size as the letters are shorter than the standard pace car letters and the red is an exact match to the torch red interior which really ties things togethor well. Take a look and you be the judge.

·
Registered
18,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks again for the feedback. Do you guys agree with my choice of banner text as I wrote above?

Give me some input. The one I am having made right now reads "Corvette Z06".

Input, neeeeed input.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts