Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm am very sad to report that we seem to have lost one of our own in the brutal attack of September 11.

I have called on the status of forum member silverbullitt (Elvin Romero) and it seems that he was one of the 800 that was lost from Cantor Fitzgerald which was trapped on the 103+104th floors of the WTC towers.......

Elvin was 34 and is survived by a wife and his 2 children......

Our deepest condolences go out to his family and he will be sorely missed........let us never forget Elvins informative and sometimes humorous involvement in this community since he joined over 7 months ago.....

To make matters worse, I am investigating another member who has not responded to my calls or emails since this tragedy and worked in WTC1......

JC

·
Z06 Maniac!!
1,541 Posts
This Forum has sure made the world a small place. I had hoped that no Forum member would be directly involved. But, with over 6000 people presumed dead.... :(

·
Registered
0 Posts
Ron,

I'm sure you know who he is...he's been around for a long time. Both here and at CF before this forum was started. :(

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
My thoughts and prayers go out to him, his family and all those who are left to cope with this tragedy.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Carol and I both will add him and his family to our prayers. I am very new here but this is a true brotherhood of people. May god bless you and yours, and the many that did loose lives and loved ones on that dredfull day.
God Bless the USA

Z

·
0 Posts
God that hits home, I knew 2 or 3 people there myself .... My my .... Bush better live up to his speech tonight ...

·
Registered
3,992 Posts
Another sad day indeed. My condolences to his family and friends. :cry:

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
My thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends as well as the countless others who have been directly impacted by this senseless act of cowardism.

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
I hate that type of news. My Condolences. :(

·
Premium Member
853 Posts
Bad news

:( Heartfelt condolences to those who lost loved ones or know of ayone who has. This was a despicable act which I Hope does not go unaccounted for. Glad this forum is so tighly knit that we can all care and bond with each other like this.

·
Registered
44 Posts
My sympathies

This is truly horrific. My thoughts are for him and his family..

"Whether we bring our enemies to justice or bring justice to our enemies, justice will be done. "

Jay.

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
I'm so sorry to hear this news. So tragic. Such a waste of life. My thoughts are with his family and friends.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts