Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Tear in my eye...it's all about family and friends, sharing our love/passion for the Z06 and Corvettes in general. We have the best bunch of guys/gals here on the net.

I've never seen such a close knit community, fraturnity, brotherhood. I love all you guys. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

G

·

On 2001-08-18 21:58, fcalmes spewed forth this drivel:
Tear in my eye...it's all about family and friends, sharing our love/passion for the Z06 and Corvettes in general. We have the best bunch of guys/gals here on the net.

I've never seen such a close knit community, fraturnity, brotherhood. I love all you guys. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif
you guys ROCK!!!

Mark

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
The bad part for me is that we only know each other virtually. I have met 3 other people on the forum: fcalmes, FUBU69, and MeanGreen2000 - all great guys.

We have started a local Vette Club here in the UP of Michigan. Once again all nice people. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
I agree. You can really feel the camaraderie between the folks at this place. I see a lot less of people's egos here and a lot more warmth than I do on the other msg board. It really is a great place.

I'm glad I found you guys. Hope to meet some of you in person soon.

-------------------
Pat

1985 Coupe/Red
2002 Z06 Order# DKFFMZ - TPW 8/6 - DOA /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif
2002 Z06/Millennium Yellow/Black/All but PSMs
Try #2 - Order# DNFM0T - TPW 8/20!!!

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
I myself know all of you virtually, I can only hope some day we can pull off an event somewhere where we all can meet..........

/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
This is the very best Corvette sight with the best group of people!!!

Good night guys!

Zippy /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
340 Posts
I think I have said it a few times already, but you guys are great, and everyday when I visit this site a read all the posts it makes me feel good and look foward to my day when hopefully i'll be at the NCM picking up my Vette in a few years and knowing you guys will be at home on the computers cheering me on.

·
Registered
619 Posts
This is all about being family.
Everybody has been recieved with open arms, as will all upcoming members.

This place is truely one of a kind.

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
I've met several friends from Atlanta because of this forum.

It's GGRRRRREEEEAAAATTTTT /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

Museum Delivery Mirrors Memory Mats
CAGS Column Lock Bypass FRC Partition Cargo Net
NCM Life #637
Corvette Atlanta
C5 Registry
DHC Member (Dead Husbands Club)

My Museum Delivery

Signature by Jason

·
Registered
109 Posts
Yes this is a geat place /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif, and that JC drives his car as hard as he works on this site. Not only did he let me drive his Z but he also demonstrated how the car should be driven. We are talking some serious rubber melting /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif No Mercy, just let me know when that party is and I will make a return visit.
Frank, thanks again for the banner. Look forward to meeting more great folks at Carlise!
Craig

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Craig, you had me scared on our first run, I'm gonna have to install the Corsas, X-pipe, TB and headers now /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

I don't normally smoke my tires like that, but since I have the set coming of Jim's 02, I figure what the hell /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

I've never seen 2 cars run so close....

Let's not mention that little 3rd gear start...I have NEVER done that until yesterday /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif

JC

1 - 20 of 22 Posts