Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Tear in my eye...it's all about family and friends, sharing our love/passion for the Z06 and Corvettes in general. We have the best bunch of guys/gals here on the net.

I've never seen such a close knit community, fraturnity, brotherhood. I love all you guys. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

M

·
0 Posts

On 2001-08-18 21:58, fcalmes spewed forth this drivel:
Tear in my eye...it's all about family and friends, sharing our love/passion for the Z06 and Corvettes in general. We have the best bunch of guys/gals here on the net.

I've never seen such a close knit community, fraturnity, brotherhood. I love all you guys. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif
you guys ROCK!!!

Mark

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
The bad part for me is that we only know each other virtually. I have met 3 other people on the forum: fcalmes, FUBU69, and MeanGreen2000 - all great guys.

We have started a local Vette Club here in the UP of Michigan. Once again all nice people. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Banned
7,033 Posts
It has been a great time. I have met and made some great friends here. Thanks fellow members for making this place great! Les /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
I agree. You can really feel the camaraderie between the folks at this place. I see a lot less of people's egos here and a lot more warmth than I do on the other msg board. It really is a great place.

I'm glad I found you guys. Hope to meet some of you in person soon.

-------------------
Pat

1985 Coupe/Red
2002 Z06 Order# DKFFMZ - TPW 8/6 - DOA /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif
2002 Z06/Millennium Yellow/Black/All but PSMs
Try #2 - Order# DNFM0T - TPW 8/20!!!

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
I myself know all of you virtually, I can only hope some day we can pull off an event somewhere where we all can meet..........

/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
This is the very best Corvette sight with the best group of people!!!

Good night guys!

Zippy /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
340 Posts
I think I have said it a few times already, but you guys are great, and everyday when I visit this site a read all the posts it makes me feel good and look foward to my day when hopefully i'll be at the NCM picking up my Vette in a few years and knowing you guys will be at home on the computers cheering me on.

·
Registered
198 Posts
This place is great and it just keeps getting better and better. Thanks to all who made it happen and to all who keep it going. Z06vette.com ROCKS!!!! and is very /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

·
Registered
619 Posts
This is all about being family.
Everybody has been recieved with open arms, as will all upcoming members.

This place is truely one of a kind.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
I say, lets have a Z06 party! Of course Honolulu would ave to be the place of choice. I'll buy the beer (Main Tais)! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
I've met several friends from Atlanta because of this forum.

It's GGRRRRREEEEAAAATTTTT /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

Museum Delivery Mirrors Memory Mats
CAGS Column Lock Bypass FRC Partition Cargo Net
NCM Life #637
Corvette Atlanta
C5 Registry
DHC Member (Dead Husbands Club)

My Museum Delivery

Signature by Jason

·
Registered
109 Posts
Yes this is a geat place /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif, and that JC drives his car as hard as he works on this site. Not only did he let me drive his Z but he also demonstrated how the car should be driven. We are talking some serious rubber melting /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif No Mercy, just let me know when that party is and I will make a return visit.
Frank, thanks again for the banner. Look forward to meeting more great folks at Carlise!
Craig

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Craig, you had me scared on our first run, I'm gonna have to install the Corsas, X-pipe, TB and headers now /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

I don't normally smoke my tires like that, but since I have the set coming of Jim's 02, I figure what the hell /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

I've never seen 2 cars run so close....

Let's not mention that little 3rd gear start...I have NEVER done that until yesterday /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif

JC

1 - 20 of 22 Posts