Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Think about how silly you all sound. There's no reason to post about picking up your awesome Z06. Lots of people that are still waiting on their delivery do not want to hear about yours.
I can tell you this, August will NEVER end because of you guys. So please stop...... /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Ted

ps- I will be posting the second my Z06 comes in!!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif
Conrats to ALL Z06 owners!!!

·
Registered
219 Posts
cyaford,

I did not post about my Z06 delivery!

Of couse it was delivered about 6 months before this forum started up!!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
0 Posts
Last year, people were getting their Z06's before I recieved mine and theirs was built after mine. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif It drove me nuts!!

Tequila helps!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
46 Posts
Your kidding right????? Look for my post bud. I cant wait to tell the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This weekend baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

On 2001-08-01 11:01, xmuni spewed forth this drivel:
Your kidding right????? Look for my post bud. I cant wait to tell the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This weekend baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well, I can go ahead and add a few more weeks to my wait time, now that I'm gonna be "forced" to read about yet another delivery..... /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Frank: I'm pretty sure I killed off all of the liquor in the house the weekend after I placed my order. I've already worn some nice "pacing" marks in the carpet...... Is it bad to call your dealer up 3 times a day to check on the progress of your order? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
cyaford

/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

On 2001-08-01 11:17, IMA Z06 spewed forth this drivel:
<B>cyaford

</B>

Hopefully the plate will look just as good on the blue as it did on the yellow. Of course I may have to change it due to having every person driving a big Ford truck riding my A$$. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Yeah, right with you, CYA... I gotta wait three more whole weeks before I pick my baby up at the Museum!

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Yeah. There are MANY of us green with envy. It is difficult to pass the time, day to day, while waiting to take delivery from the factory, but it really sucks to have no idea when. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif

This dealer allocation stuff really blows. I feel like someone who was told "please take a number", or "don't call us, we'll call you", and it is really, really hard to have to WAIT and WAIT. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Chevrolet has a real winner on their hands and as far as I'm concerned they can't make 'em nearly fast enough to satisfy the pent up demand. No wonder some dealer think they can still get $10k over sticker. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif

·
Registered
528 Posts
I feel for everyone who is wating for there Z, I've been there, but in the end the wait is worth it. You will need to have the smile surgically removed from your face the first time you get to see and drive you new Z.

I know this does not make waiting any easier, but what do I care I have my Z..... /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
629 Posts
Far be it from me to post anything about getting a new Z06 that looks beautiful, runs super, sounds wonderful, handles great and is sitting in my garage RIGHT NOW!

I wouldn't want to make it any harder for you during that LONG, LONG wait. Just sitting by the phone day after day, waiting for "the call".

BWAAAAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
576 Posts
FOR ALL OF YOU POSTING YOU JUST GOT YOUR Z -- I HAVE BEEN DRIVING MINE LIKE I STOLE IT FOR 10 MONTHS NOW!!!!!!!!! AND I have been since I bought it at the original Z06 introduction MSRP price from last summer.

GOLD72

PS - It is what I think about every morning when I wake and what I look forward to everyday for the commute home from work. NO MORE WAITING FOR ME!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

1 - 14 of 14 Posts