Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Im selling my 1992 Isuzu Rodeo with 171k miles, 4x4 top of the line which comes stock with a V6 chevy 3.1 liter, I'll consider trades :rofl:

·
Registered
18,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
COUTO1981 said:
Im selling my 1992 Isuzu Rodeo with 171k miles, 4x4 top of the line which comes stock with a V6 chevy 3.1 liter, I'll consider trades :rofl:
Bad man. :D

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
I was just getting it to the top for you, plus It gave me the chance to advertize it without braking rules about only advertizing Z06 related cars/parts :) anyone interested :cheers:

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
COUTO1981 said:
I was just getting it to the top for you, plus It gave me the chance to advertize it without braking rules about only advertizing Z06 related cars/parts :) anyone interested :cheers:

Very :coo: ttt

·
Registered
18,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
MikesZ06 said:
Norman, even swap for my riding lawnmower!
What do you say?? :D

Mike
What mods do you have done to it?

Cout: Thanks broh. :jammin:

It's sitting next to a Z06. Does that count? :cheers:

·
Registered
18,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
MikesZ06 said:
Blueprinted Hi-per blades
Large fart can exhaust
Stroud racing harness
Can be slammed up to 4 inches without even getting off the vehicle :eyes:

Mike
Oh hell yea. I'm in. Let's make the swap. ASAP. :cheers:

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
PerforminNorman said:
What mods do you have done to it?

Cout: Thanks broh. :jammin:

It's sitting next to a Z06. Does that count? :cheers:

I just realized what I said, I meant advertizing my 1992 Isuzu Rodeo, I didnt even think of yours not being a Z06, I mean it looks as good as one, its fast as one, its worth as much as one! If it walks like a duck, if it sounds like a duck, Is it a duck? :D

Good luck with it, I'll shut up now :coo:

·
Registered
59 Posts
Market is really tough right now on f-body sales...what price range are you looking to get. I just spent half a year trying to sell my '01 6spd Z28 fully loaded,no rain w/ only 3,900 original miles....wouldn't even bring trade-in from a private party.

·
Registered
18,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Magred2001vette said:
Market is really tough right now on f-body sales...what price range are you looking to get. I just spent half a year trying to sell my '01 6spd Z28 fully loaded,no rain w/ only 3,900 original miles....wouldn't even bring trade-in from a private party.
Add on top of that it's heavily modded. :(

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
How about a 47yr old wife. I must be honest she's been rode hard & put away wet on occasion, but in fine working condition. Come get her & you know where to drop off the car. :D

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
It looks much to nice to trade for what I have to Offer.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
KCMAGS said:
How about a 47yr old wife. I must be honest she's been rode hard & put away wet on occasion, but in fine working condition. Come get her & you know where to drop off the car. :D

:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
126 Posts
I've got a real pretty 2002 Honda VTX 1800 bout the same color as your car, but I'm guessing your probably going to want much more than the $9000 it's worth now.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts