Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
7,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It gives me great pleasure to Announce Horsepower Sales located in Pompano Beach Florida As Z06VETTE.COM's newest Supporting Vendor! :z: :thumb:

Roger and his team offer both a full service operation as well as a fully stocked ready to ship inventory of Headers, Magnuson Superchargers, Corsa catbacks as well as a lot more Vette products.

Check out Horsepower sales website located in the left margin of this page.

<------------------OVER HERE

THANKS LES :z:

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
I have bought many parts from Horsepower Sales over the years. Great people and good prices. :thumb: :thumb:

·
10,998 Posts
Welcome the Z06vette.com. :D

·
Registered
7,548 Posts
Welcome to the site! :jammin:

·
Premium Member
2,576 Posts
Welcome to the site :thumb:

Any GP in the works?

·
Registered
18,357 Posts
Welcome aboard. Did you know if you click on Corvette on your site, it says you don't have any Corvette related products? :(

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
PerforminNorman said:
Welcome aboard. Did you know if you click on Corvette on your site, it says you don't have any Corvette related products? :(
Don't you worry Norm, Lots of C5 and C6 parts are in stock ready to ship or for in house install. :yeadog: I'm sure the site will be updated soon. Roger and the guy's have a great bunch of deals coming for us. :D
Bob

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
Welcome aboard Roger and crew, glad to have you on board...

Mark

·
Registered
45 Posts
Thank you for the warm welcome to the FORUM!!!​

We look forward to being your CORVETTE shop. For those who don't know us or where to find us, we do have a website that is currently being updated daily (www.horsepowersales.biz). We are located in Pompano Beach Florida with a 6,500 sq. ft. showroom & install facility. We will be offering Group Purchases in the near future. Popular products like Dynatech, Corsa, & others will be included. Please contact us for more information.

If you have any questions about your CORVETTE or any other car or truck please call 877-GET-POWR or 954-782-6700.

We look forward to talking to everyone on the forum.
Thank you.
Horsepower Sales

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Maybe it's time for me to upgrade to a little better header :sneaky: By the way guy's.... Horse Power Sales of Pompano Beach has the New MT ET Street Radial IN STOCK :yeadog:
This is a picture taken a few weeks ago from in the shop.
:D :thumb:

·
Registered
396 Posts
Welcome! :jammin:

·
Registered
3,817 Posts
Welcome to the forum as a Supporting Vendor! :guiness: I guess there is room for some more mods. :idea: The new bedroom set will have to wait. :roll:

Bob :D

1 - 20 of 28 Posts