Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
way to go JC, humiliation works.....
/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
With a telescope, we just might get to see a glimpse of Frank leading the pack /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Vince

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Doesn't AgentZ06 get some points for his banner on the webcams at the museum?

chris

·
Registered
0 Posts

On 2001-08-09 08:43, Manatee spewed forth this drivel:
With a telescope, we just might get to see a glimpse of Frank leading the pack /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Vince
I have volunteered to not be included in the banner contest. This contest belongs to you guys!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
4,151 Posts

On 2001-08-09 10:25, fcalmes spewed forth this drivel:
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD>Quote:</font><HR NOSHADE SIZE=1 COLOR=AAAAAA></TD></TR><TR><TD><BLOCKQUOTE><B>
On 2001-08-09 08:43, Manatee spewed forth this drivel:

Vince
I have volunteered to not be included in the banner contest. This contest belongs to you guys!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

</B></BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR NOSHADE SIZE=1 COLOR=AAAAAA></TD></TR></TABLE>

Frank - that's not was I was suggesting with my post. I'm just lamenting the fact I'll never get a pic worth more than a couple points. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif

You gotta keep your pics coming /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Vince

·
Registered
0 Posts
Vince, I never assumed you did take it that way. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

I plan on keeping the pictures coming, but as an administrator, I would rather exclude myself from any contest. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
Hey... where's my bonus points for displaying the banner during my museum delivery? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif

Or is that great advertisement only worth two points? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
0 Posts

On 2001-08-09 19:24, AgentZ06 spewed forth this drivel:
Or is that great advertisement only worth two points? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Sounds like a 10 pointer to me!! What ya think JC?? Banner pix while at the Museum ought to be a 10 pointer. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I must have overlooked this. Yes, it is worth 10 points!!!!

I'll correct it when my network condition improves (slow as crap right now)

JC

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
JC, Does that mean I get 10 points for the NCM pic and factory pic ??

If it does, then thanks, Chris (AgentZ06) and Steve (Z06M3) !!

Museum Delivery Mirrors Memory Mats
FRC Partition
NCM Life #637
Corvette Atlanta
C5 Registry
DHC Member (Dead Husbands Club)

My Museum Delivery

Signature by Jason

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Vince, you produce the factory pic and it might be worth more, depending on content /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

JC

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
JC, the only factory pic I have is the outdoor one in front of the sign - you've already posted it. I don't have any indoor shots with the banner -- yet !

Vince

1 - 15 of 15 Posts