Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, just found this ad in Corvette Fever, Performance Wheel Outlet in Ca. www.performancewheeloutlet.com
Have polished Z06 wheels! I want some too, tho want to make sure these are nice. Price is right, $253 front, $273 rear. Anyone heard of this company before?

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Humm... I must be missing something -- looked at the websight you refered to and didn't see any Z06 wheels /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know, I did the same thing. The Z06 wheels are on their print ad in October's Corvette Fever mag. I sent them an email inquiring about the wheels and asking lots of questions. Will see what they say. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif

·
Registered
391 Posts
Noticed that also. Sent them an email two weeks ago, and no response. Keep us advised. Thanks.

·
Registered
620 Posts
I called Performance wheel outlet today.
They will have the Z06 polished repro wheel in about 30 days. They make the wheel themselves.
Cost is about $1050 per set outright.
The wheels are not clearcoated.
Still looking.

J

·
0 Posts
Check the weight of each wheel before you buy from them. I believe you will find they are heavier than stock.

Your better off high polishing and clearcoating rim for 109 dollars each at wheels of america.

JMO

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I wanted to keep my rims original and add another set. Tho just in case, can you give me more info on this? What makes you think these will be heavier? THanks,

1 - 7 of 7 Posts