Corvette Z06 Forum banner

Is your Z modified??

• Nope...100% factory stock as delivered

Votes: 202 28.1%
  • Yes...light mods (i.e. partition; cat-back; cold air induction...etc.)

Votes: 252 35.0%
  • Yes...moderate mods (i.e. heads/cam; headers; rims...etc.)

Votes: 174 24.2%
  • Yes...heavy mods (i.e. big cubes; forced induction; both...etc.)

Votes: 92 12.8%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 168 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all!!

First and formost...PLEASE...no flames in this thread/poll. :z: We each love our Z's different. Some guys drive the rims off and mod every nut and bolt...other's leave them stock and drive them conservatively. They are wonderful cars that we all have a passion for, please be respectful of how each owner chooses to enjoy their Z.

My question in this poll is...is your Z stock?? I'd like to get a feel for just how many cars out there have had some modding and just how many haven't.

Many thanks,
Mike

My '04 Z is 100% stock...not one single mod.

·
Premium Member
5,475 Posts
No, my car isn't stock, most of my mods are in my sig.
Modding the Z has been a labor of love for me. The extra power and improved interior are kinda nice too! This car is a
keeper so I am not concerned about my dollar investment and the fact that modded cars are not usually worth as much as bone stock ones. (depends on what mods, of course)
This is a matter of personal choice and I do understand why many people leave their Z's stock, but I have always been a mod-a-holic, and like they say: "you can't teach an old dog new tricks"" :yeadog: :yeadog:

Jim

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Modded the way I like it, and more mods on the way..........Big Blue is a keeper who could be unsatisfied with the best?

·
Registered
390 Posts
finally got 'er where i want 'er! i think i'm satisfied [for now] :D

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
Intake, long tubes, borla exhaust, Antivenom Stage 3 Cam, Spec clutch, McLeod Adjustable Master Cylinder.

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
My car is virtually stock. I don't like to modify the balance that comes from a factory engineered car, and besides that I don't plan to keep it long enough to warrant the modifications.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Just your basic bolt on's here. Don't wanna crack into the engine till warranty runs out,which will be awhile. The car is pretty damn fast as is....and cops have been quite numerous around here lately.

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Stock Mercrusier :z: :z:

·
Premium Member
2,576 Posts
I just have a few mod's, :crazy:
I also have a set of Supermaxx long tubes headers, high flow cat's and McCord cut-outs going in next week :thumb:

Performance/Appearance Mods
Lowered,Cages,Ceramic Pads,B&M Ripper,Redline XENON Hyper bulbs,Radar,Hood Seal,Frame savers/front frame wheels,K&N Cold Air Intake,PIAA 1100X,drilled/Slotted Rotors,Window Valet,Tint 20% Sides 10% Back,ZO6 Chromies,Foam Partition,Shorty Antena,Rear Chome letter's,Lloyd mats,Armorglove bra

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
Stock For Now...... But That Bleepin :flaming: Cags Days are numbered :z:
There must be a PC reason for it...Why is it theat GM did that again ?

·
Registered
2,667 Posts
Mine is 100% stock, however I have added a few accessories such as a partition, cargo net, hinged trunk well cover, GM wheel locks and a steering wheel decal.

·
Registered
5,046 Posts
I'm caught on that slippery slope going from light to moderate to hopefully major mods. Biggest issue holding me back at this point is the kids in college. :roll:

·
Z06 WinterFest Coordinator
2,865 Posts
Just a few mods to keep up with the Jone's!
I'll never recoup the money spent but the smiles I give myself when I jump on it is WELL worth the $$!! :thumb:

Ken

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
I think alot of ZO6 owners are unreformed hotrodders, and there's always something to improve on their cars. No arguement, it's a wonderfully balanced high performance car right off the showroom floor, but that doesn't deter me from that virulent sickness...modding. I have bolt-ons only so far, but would dearly love a 500+rwhp car, either 427NA, or 346 SC.

·
Z06 Master
6,137 Posts
exSSer said:
I think alot of ZO6 owners are unreformed hotrodders, and there's always something to improve on their cars. No arguement, it's a wonderfully balanced high performance car right off the showroom floor, but that doesn't deter me from that virulent sickness...modding. I have bolt-ons only so far, but would dearly love a 500+rwhp car, either 427NA, or 346 SC.

I could not have said it better myself. :z: I agree with everything said above except the 346 SC.

427 or bust. :yeadog:

1 - 20 of 168 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.