• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 193 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just thought it would be interesting to know the amount of people who own Zs that have them all paid off and those still financing and of those how many got 0%. I myself have it financed at 0% and will have it paid off in 3 years or less! Post and tell us how long until you will be free of the Z financiers!

·
10,998 Posts
Financed. I don't own it I just pay the bank to drive it for them every month. ;)

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
Okay, this is salt in the wound but... I missed the 0%, although I got an excellent rate, as of today, I still have 36 more payments before it's truly mine.

Wish I had the fiancial means some of you guys have!

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Missed out on the 0% and had a 2% rate on mine for the first 2 years. Then I built a house and refinanced the Z at 4% (which free'd up a TON of cash for things like furniture and appliances). It should be paid in full in 3 more years at my current rate. I'm just glad we didn't have to get rid of it when we bought the house (it came close).

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Bought it at 0% financing and then paid it off. Title is in a bank vault.

·
Registered
6,083 Posts
Paid cash and left with the title in hand. :D

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Bought it used, financed it for 5 years @ 8% I think (I didn't have much credit at the time) and paid it off in 3 1/2 years so I could buy a house.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Dreamed and wished and dreamed for the past 4 years. Took out a home equity loan for $20k @ 4.4% (~ 3.3% after tax advantage) and paid for the car in full. Only 4-1/2 yrs left on the equity loan....

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Just got the title the other day! She's all mine. Car payment-free. Until my new Range Rover Sport comes in!!! OBOY!

·
Registered
247 Posts
Dreamed for years and then had an unfortunate event occur and came into some money because of it. The dream was over after that. First and only thing I bought, rest is in investments :yeadog:

I actually walked away with the dealer origination certificate from GM, which is somewhat unique.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Went to the bank told them they could take a mortgage on my house without closing costs and with an existing two year old appraisal, so I could take the interest off taxes. They said fine, gave me a good interest rate and told me to just write a check until the paperwork was done on my house. Showed up to sign the paperwork and they had a lien perfection on the Z, plus the lien on my home. I blew up, but didn't have a choice, because the check had already been written.

Its the only payment I have and have paid half the principle since August. The less interest they get the better.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Just paid off last month - totally enjoying not having any car payments.

Saving for the 2007/2008 model Z to minimize future financing.

Whether financing or owned it's the best damn car to drive.
:z: :usa: :cheers:

·
Registered
806 Posts
Making double & 1/2 payments to get her paid off and get some serious mods taken care of!!! :D

1 - 20 of 193 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.