Votes: 245 36.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
181 - 193 of 193 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
She's paid in full and has been for 3 out of the 5 years I'ved owned her, 2001Z06, LG headers, Varaam, tuned and lowered. What mod should I do next that is the best bang for the buck?:anyone:

·
Registered
59 Posts
I purchaced mine over the border....this was the deal of the century (for me) with the dollar exchange bettewen US and Canada back in 07.

I drove to Ohio and did a test drive. That was it ! Back home, I throw a check of $60 K in the maill box to the saler. Then no new for almost a week :drunken:
But finaly, I flew to Ohio from Montreal to see what the post man brouth to that saleman...lol Yup !!! she was there...all mine and all payed for :coo:

·
Registered
68 Posts
Ordered mine before 9/11, almost cancelled after, until GM offered 0% for 5 years, took the whole 5 and grateful for it, also for the push to stay with the order. Enjoyed it for the last 5 years payment free!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Paid Cash. One of my foibles, hate car payments. Just had to wait a little bit to accumulate the funds. Wait was worth it!!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Am I the only dummy who just noticed this thread has had 6 birthdays?? That's impressive!!

181 - 193 of 193 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.