Votes: 245 36.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
141 - 160 of 193 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,325 Posts
Financed it because at 3.9% I figured I could do better with my money elsewhere (and did) while I made payments. :yeadog:
Need to change my vote ... just paid it off (a year early ... 'cause I now gotta get my wife a "two-seater drop top with room for two grocery bags" to quote her ... :eek:: ).

·
Registered
8 Posts
Sold the old vette, let the money lay around for about 18 months till I found the right car (Thanks Jim)! Took a stack of greenbacks with me and as soon as his garage door went up I knew this Z was going home with me. Fastest color, Electron Blue.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Two , hers and his 2000 red FRC and 2001 QS Z06 were paid for cash. Hey I don't have kids , just toys.Being retired why not trickle down money to the working folks, that's how America works.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Two, his and her's, both '04 Machine Silver. Financed her's new in '04 at 0%. Bought mine used last month with 11,400 miles for $31,000. Putting then to good use chasing each other around the track, PRICELESS!!!!!:yeadog::jammin:

·
Registered
543 Posts
Two, his and her's, both '04 Machine Silver. Financed her's new in '04 at 0%. Bought mine used last month with 11,400 miles for $31,000. Putting then to good use chasing each other around the track, PRICELESS!!!!!:yeadog::jammin:
Haz, did you sell the blue car that you had? I see two Z's in the pic so I assume you did just that. Nice choice in vehicles. I just picked my 02 up over the weekend.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Haz, did you sell the blue car that you had? I see two Z's in the pic so I assume you did just that. Nice choice in vehicles. I just picked my 02 up over the weekend.
I am trying to sell the blue car without much luck so far. As for the two Z06s yeah they are great and I think the best bang for the buck there is for doing open track events. We just got back from MSR Houston where we had a blast. Shoot me a PM and let's get togather sometime.:yeadog:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Mine's financed. I had to cash to purchase outright, but the money invested is pulling in 6% and I'm only losing 1.9% on the financing, so it made sense to finanace instead :)

141 - 160 of 193 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.