Votes: 245 36.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
161 - 180 of 193 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
its like having a mortgage, why pay it off, use other peoples money, invest that money you would of tide up and buy more toys.
just picked up 08 z06, loving it

·
Registered
996 Posts
its like having a mortgage, why pay it off, use other peoples money, invest that money you would of tide up and buy more toys.
just picked up 08 z06, loving it
LOL... Sorry, no personal knock, but I bet this thinking makes a lot of sense after the recent economic downturn :lol:

Hope you still own the car! ;)

:cheers:
Geoff

·
Registered
83 Posts
Going to be paying for about 4yrs:cry: But hey I always wanted a vette well in about 12 more days I will have her home and tucked into the garage for about 2 more months because it's winter here this year not like the last 10 yrs. geesh and it has to be the year I finally get my real dream car. The price came down to where I could afford it.

·
10,998 Posts
This poll is so old that my answer to the poll has changed since it was first started in 2005!!! Man why are theses polls coming out of the grave. :-?

·
9,755 Posts
Have you paid off your '01 yet Ed? :lol:

Yeah, some of these polls just won't go away :D

·
10,998 Posts
Have you paid off your '01 yet Ed? :lol:

Yeah, some of these polls just won't go away :D
Yes, Chyna (my car's name) belongs to me(finally). SHe always did... :D

It enabled me to go out a buy a daily beater/project car which I am having great fun with. Stop by at Burger King Show and check out my new toy .

·
Registered
207 Posts
mine is stolen. i killed an old man with a roofing hammer and just took it and changed the vin's in case i get a ticket. :lol:

·
Registered
245 Posts
Wow, mine turned into a CTS-V. I kept complaining about my neck hurting and the gods at GM smiled down upon me and and said try this old man's Vette you slacker and whata ya know I got a 4 door almost Z06 with a little better ride.:p

Wow this thread is old.

·
Registered
207 Posts
i know right? all these old posts keep popping up on the active topics menu. but when you click on them nobody has posted for months..... its weirdness.

161 - 180 of 193 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.