Goodyear F1-SC
Kumho Ecsta MX
Michelin PS2
Toyo T1-S
Other

·
Registered
369 Posts
The Michelin PS2s are great for daily driver and IMHO handle water very well. However, for summer fun, I'm thinking about trying on a size 315/30/18 BFG KDW.

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
I just put GY's back on .

Peelin' Out
Ted

·
Premium Member
4,018 Posts
Straatien said:
However, for summer fun, I'm thinking about trying on a size 315/30/18 BFG KDW.
You'll like them.
I have 275/35-18 and 295/35-19 KDW2's on right now and am very happy with them in any weather situation and they handled the one DE (so far) really well for a street tire.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Goodyear F1-SC on both!

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
I have the BF Goodrich KDW2's. With the exception of the road noise, I think they are decent tires. I love the tread. I still really haven't had it out in the rain yet, so I don't know how it handles it. I'll find out soon. Our afternoon thunderstorms should be starting up soon.

Scott

·
Registered
139 Posts
Michelin PS2. Stock sizes. Here's how I feel about them.

"Happy Happy Joy Joy Happy Happy Joy Joy"
repeat this jingle as the chorus, until totally nausated.

And, if you don't know where that comes from,
you need to talk to your grand-kids.
Because your KIDS are too old to know. :lol:

However, I am 63. And I know.
So there is help for us old guys. :cheers:

Not really. I have the inside track.
My son wrote it for the TV cartoon. Of course, he is sick in the head.:screwy:

Complete version, with all three verses. Sick.
http://www.bitstorm.org/happyjoy/

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
MADN3SS said:
I have the BF Goodrich KDW2's. With the exception of the road noise, I think they are decent tires. I love the tread. I still really haven't had it out in the rain yet, so I don't know how it handles it. I'll find out soon. Our afternoon thunderstorms should be starting up soon.

Scott
Come up our way Scott. We're getting hammered with heavy rain every day.:jawdrop: The Wife has a set of the KD's on the SS and they work very good in the wet.

D.J.

·
Registered
165 Posts
I voted "other" because I am running the Michelin Pilot Sports (not the PS2s, the Cups, or the All Seasons). Even though I live in the Phoenix area I spend as much time as possible in the Rockies and the standard PS gives me much better wet weather traction than the stock GYs. Drove up US highway 550 from Durango Colorado towards Silverton yesterday in a typical summer afternoon monsoon gullywasher and never ever had even the slightest feeling of loss of traction. Great tires!

·
Registered
83 Posts
MADN3SS said:

Scott
Scott, do you have OEM size wheels on your car? If so, what size tires are you running on the front? I really like the KDW2's, but they only come up to a 255 for the fronts. I'd have these on my car now if I could find a wider front size for my OEM size wheels.

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
C5LOU said:
Scott, do you have OEM size wheels on your car? If so, what size tires are you running on the front? I really like the KDW2's, but they only come up to a 255 for the fronts. I'd have these on my car now if I could find a wider front size for my OEM size wheels.
They didn't make the stock size so I went with the 255. I was going to get 275, but they didn't have them in at the time. I guess the only problem with it, is that I notice just a tad, the gap from the tire to the fender. It's minimal, but I can see it.

1 - 20 of 144 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.