Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How 'bout we all post where we are from? I have been curious, as many others probably are, as to who is from Michigan?

I'll start: Grosse Pointe Farms, Michigan....just outside of Detroit.

How about you?

·
Registered
906 Posts
Bellevue is East across the pond (Lake Washington) from Seattle. I live about 500 yards from Bill Gates' office. (I was here first!) But... we are moving in August to Cave Creek, AZ [Yes, we are nuts!] (N.E. of Phoenix and just N. of Scottsdale)

HarleyB
(bought Z in Dearborn, MI, and born in Grand Rapids, MI)

·
Registered
89 Posts
I am from Mesa Az. S/E of Phoenix. And yes Harley...if you are moving to CaveCreek...you are crazy!!! Naw it isn't that bad here....its a dry heat!!
Don

·
Registered
144 Posts
Longview, TX (East Texas about 60 from LA border)

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Ct coastline, about an hour from NYC.
Still not close enough to a real Corvette dealer, but it will have to do.
I remain, c4c5

·
Registered
345 Posts
Auburn, AL Home of the Tigers, War Eagle, Plainsmen, and we are the lovliest village on the plains.

·
Registered
764 Posts
Westlake is about a half hour due west of Cleveland.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Hazelwood, Missouri. It's a suburb North of St. Louis, located in St. Louis County. I'm originally from Harrisonburg, Va., but grew up in Pekin, IL., a small town outside of Peoria, IL.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Melbourne, FL. located on the central east coast about 30 miles down range from the Kennedy Space Center (wonderful views of the shuttle and satellite launches) and about 70 miles east, south-east of Orlando.

·
Banned
7,033 Posts
Coral Springs FL. 10 miles north of Ft Laudredale and 1 mile south of Boca Raton. In 4 years after my son Keith goes off to college, La Jolla Ca here we come. FUBU69/LES

·
Registered
58 Posts

On 2001-05-06 09:35, FUBU69 spewed forth this drivel:
Coral Springs FL. 10 miles north of Ft Laudredale and 1 mile south of Boca Raton. In 4 years after my son Keith goes off to college, La Jolla Ca here we come. FUBU69/LES
From Dallas TX, soon hope to move to Ft.Lauderdale/Coral Springs. Gonna need some suggestions on where to live.

Bob

·
Registered
228 Posts
Oak Hill VA a suburb of Washington DC. I am a Residential Realtor out here. Speedway White Modified Red 2001 Z06 is supposed to be built next week! I am excited!

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Parkersburg,WV...1 hour North of Charleston,WV.....bordering the Ohio River. 2 hours South of Akron,Ohio........on I-77...

"Oh those West Virginia Hills" & home of the Mountaineers!!

1 - 20 of 68 Posts