Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought you'd all like to know that there is a poll on the best Z06 website on the CF /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

JC

·
Registered
0 Posts
Why are we the ONLY choice?? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Wonder how long before it gets locked down. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
I would vote if you could get anything to post, Troy or whoever destroyed that site with zero upg............

I'll try anyway........

Looks like they picked speed, got my vote in........

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Troy deleted my response on that thread....

Cmon Troy, no harm done, we still love you man /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

"Tear down that wall Mr. Roberts..."
-JC

·
Registered
0 Posts
Looks like we have some competition. Be sure to vote for your favorite site.

http://www.corvetteforum.cc:88/zerothread?id=127046

Frank Calmes Quicksilver 2001 Z06
Vortex Rammer & Power Duct, B&B PRT's with Speedway Tips, Ripper Shifter with Momo Knob, Chrome Z06 Wheels

Sherylann Calmes Black 2001 Z06
Vortex Rammer & Power Duct, Chrome Z06 Wheels

·
Registered
0 Posts
Troy,

None of the administrators or moderators started the poll. Noone was spamming!! If you look closely at this thread, it said, "Vote for your favorite site." We never told anyone to vote strictly for us.

It's a shame you deleted that thread. It was started by one of your own members. Shame on you!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif

·
Registered
27 Posts

On 2001-08-04 12:36, fcalmes spewed forth this drivel:
Troy,

None of the administrators or moderators started the poll. Noone was spamming!! If you look closely at this thread, it said, "Vote for your favorite site." We never told anyone to vote strictly for us.

It's a shame you deleted that thread. It was started by one of your own members. Shame on you!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Frank, it only had one choice. z06vette.com. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

It was kind of funny actually. But still, I didnt think it was in the best of taste. I certainly wouldn't do that here. I respect other people in their own homes.

Anyway, no big deal. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gifHow's things? The site is looking good.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Thanks, Troy.

We are friends and we have no axe to grind. It is our policy not to delete posts and to let them run their course.

Things are well here. Thanks!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif As you know, we are a specific forum. We have never tried to compete with CF. It would be great if we could co-exist.

You know I have a ton of friends on CF as well as here. I've been with you guys since day 1. We have no annomosities and I will lock down any thread that bad mouths CF.

Just want you to know, that thread was not spam and it didn't come from here.

If we were trying to spam CF, we would have had a banner at the Cruise-In. We showed you respect and invited all your members to the group photo. Hell, even my good Bro RAT showed up. I love that guy BTW.

Let's have peace!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif We quite often have links posted to your site, and they are welcomed. We don't consider it spam...we consider it helping fellow forum members make an educated decision.

Frank

·
Registered
27 Posts
Group hug time... /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

I don't have a problem with links. There is only one site I have filtered and we don't need to go over that whole ugly scene again. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

This was a little different than helping someone out with a good link. Like I said though, no biggie. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

You guys do great work on the graphics. It gets better looking everytime I visit.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Troy,

You are welcome to post here anytime and you your comments are always welcomed. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
4,332 Posts

On 2001-08-04 18:00, fcalmes spewed forth this :
Troy,

You are welcome to post here anytime and you your comments are always welcomed. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

As w/Franks & JC's posts ditto from us all, we all share the same love of automobile and commaradee. Both FORUMS are Great!!!!!!!!

J

·
0 Posts

On 2001-08-04 17:45, Troy Roberts2 spewed forth this drivel:
Group hug time... /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

I don't have a problem with links /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

That a boy!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts