Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Forgive me as I'm new to this forum, and wanted to invite you zo6 owners to our rental if interested. I frequent this site as I plan to buy a zo6 in the near future! Thanks for having me!

Info:
Guys/Gals,

I've been debating getting a MIR Rental going for August 3rd (Wednesday), usually Oliver sets this up for all all the MD/VA Members, but I believe his car is still down and i've been kinda wanting to rent the track out for some testing on my car. We need 12 attendees or more to be at $100 per car, if we get more then 12 then price will drop below $100 per car. Who wants in, I need a definate answer cause we will need to put a deposit down ($200) before the rental.

Just as an FYI, no one is allowed to drive reckless, do burnouts or just plain act stupid. You will lose your fee for rental and will be asked to leave. We will have 1 lane at the track from 10am - 6pm so you can run as many times as you want, and from what I understand the gas pumps will be on. MIR does not sell C16 or any VP Fuels Products, only Sunoco.

If your interested, please respond to this thread or send me a PM. I plan to post this on honda-tech also, since I came from hondas and have quite a few friends on that end, as well as the c5/corvette forums. Feel free to bring your Grille, so we can all have a BBQ and everyone can pitch in what to buy!

Thanks.
Val Thakore

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
I wouldn't mind, but if these temps keep up like this any N/A car is just going to suffer to much.

Why not try in November???

Just a thought..

Ernie

1 - 3 of 3 Posts