Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can we live with this arrangement? There will be one more up top and the same along the bottom, switched every week. Sound like a plan?

JC

·
Registered
0 Posts
Works for me...at least the banners are Corvette related. If someone is interested in a product for their Z, they will have easy access.

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
I like it. Makes it easy to click to my favorite vendors. Thanks!

·
Banned
7,033 Posts
JC, it's fine! Organized and not intrusive.BTW YOU STILL WANT US CLICKING THE TOP BANNER ON THE SURVIVOR SITE TWICE A DAY??? LES/FUBU69

·
Registered
0 Posts

On 2001-03-27 21:18, FUBU69 spewed forth this drivel:
BTW YOU STILL WANT US CLICKING THE TOP BANNER ON THE SURVIVOR SITE TWICE A DAY???
Keep a clicken...and we keep on a ticken!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
345 Posts
JC,

This is good but don't be concerned about doing a double or triple row of buttons (as far as I'm concerned) when you get increased numbers to support the site. You won't have to worry as much about weekly rotations and this size and format is handy if I want to check out what's new from our vendors. I would like to just work the majority of the vendor sites from here without having to go to a separate page. Nice work on the logos too. Photoshop?

·
Registered
680 Posts
Whatever it takes JC, DO IT!!....As long as you don't have to go up against Frank's doggie /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well, I must admit Frank pressured me to keep it to a minimum or I would face the wrath of Pierre... /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

JC

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
No problem here. I am impervious to ads. If you hadn't called my attention to them, I wouldn't have seen them. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

1 - 20 of 23 Posts