Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
7,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maybe it's me ,or perhaps I visit this forum to often but I have noticed a fall off of both new topic posting as well as response posts!!! I know there is plenty of lurking based on the views of the topics. If you like it here jump in and get active!!!Common sense dictates that this is in the best interest of this forum to increase the activity here. Even if you don't own a Z or a Vette yet jump in!!! Most everyone here are cool people with a good sense of humor that live and dream the good life.BTW CLICK SURVIVOR AND CLICK THE TOP BANNER. THANKS! LES/FUBU69

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
I haven't been able to post as Power Shifter and finaly gave up,but i'am back with out the space./phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif Ric

·
Registered
601 Posts
FUBU

I agree with you. I've been trying to post some interesting threads as have you, but if everybody doesn't jump in and post what's on their mind, this forum will die.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Don't worry, guys. We aren't going to die off. If you check the other Z06 areas on the other forums, our posts are running way ahead in numbers of their's. Things are a little slow everywhere.

JC is working diligently and I've seen some of his work. We are going to make this place the most informative Z06 site on the web. Remember, we are only a little over 2 months old.

·
Banned
7,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We have all the faith in the world. You guys are doing a great job!!! Your dedication is much appreciated...........Les/FUBU69

·
Registered
906 Posts
Les/FUBU69...I agree...let's POST!! THOSE PICTURES YOU TOOK ON YOUR BOAT!!!!

HarleyB
(waiting....)

·
Banned
7,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey Harley I deserve that!!!Frank has offered to post them for me however I really don't know how to do it!! I don't even know how to foward them to Frank unless I send them to him by pony express or mail. I am being honest here. My 2 sons bought me a top of the line Cannon digicam for xmas and I hardly use it . I will figure it out soon. The sensitive nature of thse pix limit the availability of help at home or in the office. I do promise that they will be uploaded soon. Sorry man but thats the best I can do!! Even though I have been a father & employer for 17 years I should have practiced what I preach in as far as not promising something that I can not deliver or at least in a timely fashion!!! Everyone please accept my apologies. LES/FUBU69

·
Registered
0 Posts
FUBU,

What kind of help do you need?? You can download them from your camera without viewing them. Then send me an email and attach the photos. If you are using Outlook, click on Insert...File..it will prompt you for the location. Click on the picture and click on insert. If you are using Communicator. Click on the Paperclip at the top, and it will prompt you for the file.

If you need more help, email me.

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
FUBU:

Agree 110% with you....these guys are doing a great job with this forum, and I read/post on all of them. THIS IS THE BEST! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif
BTW, what does fubu mean? Just curious /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

·
Registered
9,411 Posts

On 2001-03-25 11:55, FUBU69 spewed forth this drivel:
Maybe it's me ,or perhaps I visit this forum to often but I have noticed a fall off of both new topic posting as well as response posts!!! I know there is plenty of lurking based on the views of the topics. If you like it here jump in and get active!!!Common sense dictates that this is in the best interest of this forum to increase the activity here. Even if you don't own a Z or a Vette yet jump in!!! Most everyone here are cool people with a good sense of humor that live and dream the good life.BTW CLICK SURVIVOR AND CLICK THE TOP BANNER. THANKS! LES/FUBU69
Hang on! Just the opposite, we're getting lots of use, more and more every day. This is the reason for all the new vendor stuff. You guys are sucking my wallet dry /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

We're ok, and we have some vendors signing up to support us going forward. Relax, the forum is gonna do fine...

JC

·
Registered
601 Posts
I don't really think the forum is going to die. I'm just trying to get more people to speak up and voice their opinions and experiences.

·
Registered
442 Posts
I think that the reason I dont post more is not enough time in the day. With 2 busineses to run I cant spend the time here I would really like too. But if those pictures ever get posted then look out.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts