Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1,388 Posts
The last posts I read on this topic (the other forum) were all pretty disheartening -- promised deliveries that didn't come through (yet), perhaps an 8 HP gain, all at a whopped of a price...

I hope it's all not true!

-Kirk

· Registered
1,388 Posts
dsinned -- I'm no expert on the thing, but I know Carl has one for his vert, and so I learned about it through him. It is a module that hooks to the cars computer (I don't know where/how), and it changes fuel curves, timing, etc. Also, it had a built in CAGS defeat.

Now, I think the thing cost @ $400 (someone jump in here if that's not right) -- and if that's true, then that's an awful lot of money for 8 HP and a CAGS defeat! No thanks!

Now, if this baby added 20 HP or so, then that'd be much more "worth it" to me. But I can't justify spending that on this, based on what I hear it does (doesn't do?) for the Z06.

I HOPE I'm wrong! I'd like a report from the guy in this thread who said he's installing one soon...

-Kirk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.