Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
NCM Delivery Staff
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just you let you all know that if you want to attend the fest and plan on pre-registering please do so by July 6th. Online, Phone and Mail In registrations close on July 6th at 5pm ct. We will not accept any registrations after 5pm on July 6th.

Also, if you already pre-registered and plan to cancel please let me know by July 6th at 5pm too. I will be able to offer a 100% refund if you cancel before July 6th, 5pm ct. If you cancel after 5pm ct on July 6th you will not receive any refunds!

Thanks!

Adam

·
Registered
11,339 Posts
Adam-can you please clarify?

can someone just show up at the fest and register or is the deadline for ANY registration July 6th?

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
We have 208 pre-registered! :cheers:

Friendly reminder: NCM members can register, sign up for optional dinners/banquet, etc, and get discounts on their souvenirs at the Museum Store, if they become an NCM member before pre-registeriung for the Z06 Fest. Just call Stephanie at 1-800-53-VETTE, and tell her Zippy sent 'ya!

The NCM is a non-profit foundation, and your membership may entitle you to a tax benefit. Check with your tax adviser for more info.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Make that 209....I just registered !! See everyone there!

Pat

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
Zippy said:
We have 208 pre-registered! :cheers:

Friendly reminder: NCM members can register, sign up for optional dinners/banquet, etc, and get discounts on their souvenirs at the Museum Store, if they become an NCM member before pre-registeriung for the Z06 Fest. Just call Stephanie at 1-800-53-VETTE, and tell her Zippy sent 'ya!

The NCM is a non-profit foundation, and your membership may entitle you to a tax benefit. Check with your tax adviser for more info.

:jammin: Looks like it is gonna be a bigger crowd than last year! :z:

This will be the last fest with no tainting of the C6z06 (aside from the demo at MCM). Nothing but pure C5s for the last time :cool: .

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
210, MikesZ06 also just registered...

Mark

·
Premium Member
20,625 Posts
mdickie said:
210, MikesZ06 also just registered...

Mark
Really...'bout time!! :drunken: Is he gonna get a can of whupazz at golf this year? :eek: :eek: :lol:

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
Adam, I will not be able to attend this year's Fest due to my Moms' health issues. I pre-registered so since I can't get a refund maybe another member attending can use my paid passes for the down under tour, the BBQ, etc.

·
NCM Delivery Staff
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
RobGrnfld said:
Adam, I will not be able to attend this year's Fest due to my Moms' health issues. I pre-registered so since I can't get a refund maybe another member attending can use my paid passes for the down under tour, the BBQ, etc.
If you can arrange this with another member that is great. I am unable to shuffle nametages. Sorry you are unable to attend. Good luck with your mother!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts