Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Z06 order was preferenced on September 25th, yet I still don't have a TPW from my dealer. Since this is a Canadian order, I can't take advantage of 1fastdog for help on this one. Does anyone have any ideas on the time it might take from preference to build?

:(

·
Registered
64 Posts
Makes me wonder when I'll see my car.My order is not even preferenced yet.The system used by gm canada for preferencing orders and getting cars built needs a major revision.

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Wish I could offer some advice/support on this one, but, unfortunately, don't know how to help....but, with what is going on lately, getting new cars shipped across the border has probably been delayed....Good luck...the wait will be worth it! :D

Zippy (waited 4.5 months for his order) :z: :z:

·
Registered
64 Posts
Zippy 4.5 months is not bad.My order was accepted june 29 and the local rep was talking november delivery. Since the order was not even preferenced as of last week delivery will be at least december.My friend has been waiting a month longer but he ordered from a small dealer who didn't even sell a z06 last year.The only good part is that where I live the snow will be on the ground any time now and I won't drive the car until next spring anyway.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Guys...I am Canadian and got preferenced 3-4 weeks ago (I put my deposit down in August)...now I just found out my car was finished on Monday!!! I dealt with Marco the Corvette King at Dean Myers in Toronto...excellent service!! He even arranged to have my car delivered to a local BC dealership. Thanks to Scott at Corvettecanada.com for referring me to Marco! Now I just have to wait till my baby gets shipped out here...:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts