Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seats are all mounted up and ready to install when I get the car back from Casey Chevrolet. If you're over a 36" waist you can't fit in them... should limit the women I bring home :zboobie:

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
^ not as sexy as your slut red Caravaggios, but they'll do the job :D

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
P.S. Chevy also built in door locks that work well in keeping "unwanteds" out... You might also explain Chevy built the Z as light as possible therefore I can't give you a ride! Orrrr the best thing is not to drink that much!!! but in case you did I think those seats will work....

Chris

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Nice looking seats :coo:

·
Registered
229 Posts
just remember not to drive your truck to the bar brian , theres a 6 foot bed you can haul them in.lol

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
^ hahahah so true!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Nice seats.

You should have the backs of the seats painted MY to match your car!

Andy

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sparco C5 brackets and universal sliders with Speedware Motorsports annodized aluminum side mounts. I've had to make a few trips to the hardware store the get different bits and pieces of hardware.

Turns out the very bottom Sparco bracket's holes are a smidge narrow. It's forces the sliders inward some and makes them bind. Nothing a dremmel can't fix. Will widen the hole slots tomorrow so everything is perfect.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Cobra4B said:
^ not as sexy as your slut red Caravaggios, but they'll do the job :D
I rescind my offer that you can stop here on the way to the FiveOJoe mod party at ECS. :NoNo: :p

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
^ Hey that was a compliment!

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
SexyLex said:
Looks cool!

Pics when you've mounted them in the car.
Will do... :thumb:

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Cobra4B said:
Will do... :thumb:
FYI (I think): Depending on where the final resting height of those seats ends up, you MAY contact the door with the shoulder bolsters on them. I met up with a guy at the Carlisle show a couple years ago who had mounted these same Sparcos to the stock electric seat adjuster mechanism, and he got some rubbing on his door trim from the shoulder bolster. Now, this COULD have been a direct result of mounting the seat to the adjuster -- but, just thought I'd give you a heads-up about it.

Good luck! Seats look awesome!

-Kirk

·
Premium Member
10,998 Posts
Backlash said:

Well Tom I guess we will no be getting those seats for our cars. :D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts