Registered
17,744 Posts
5 more days give or take a few. :cheers:

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Glenns said:
Is there a price on the new Z06 yet?
Not yet. I heard the end of the month. Most of us have a dealership we have put a deposit with and they will let us all know when it is announced. The sooner the better but they don't even know. :pp:

·
Registered
63 Posts
IT L GO said:
5 more days give or take a few. :cheers:

Dead on .. 15th or 16th ... 16th is the day they open the computers to dealer orders ... so I'd say one of those two days. No doubt.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Nothing is for sure with this car's release. We don't have any numbers in relation to performance and let alone the dates to release price. Don't forget that they were supposedly releasing this information in May then on to June and who knows how true it is that 15th is the day. I have my fingers crossed in desperate anticipation as I only hope it is not as outrageous as the ZR1 debacle.

·
Registered
576 Posts
It is not a given that the price will be released next week. GM could begin to accept orders without releasing the pricing. Hard to believe but it has happened before as I have read about the 2001 Z introduction.

GOLD72

·
Registered
248 Posts
GOLD72 said:
It is not a given that the price will be released next week. GM could begin to accept orders without releasing the pricing. Hard to believe but it has happened before as I have read about the 2001 Z introduction.

GOLD72
That in my books is shady business practice where you ask for people to pay for something without giving them much needed information especially when substantial cash is involved. This may hurt GM's reputation which in turn does not help their current situation.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Just checked in with the DC site and dealer has confirmed he will have a price for the Z next week so the 15th seems very promising. Wooohooo now if they just really make it pleasant as per Mr. Hill.

·
Registered
63 Posts
rpanesar said:
Just checked in with the DC site and dealer has confirmed he will have a price for the Z next week so the 15th seems very promising. Wooohooo now if they just really make it pleasant as per Mr. Hill.
There you go .....

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
rpanesar said:
That in my books is shady business practice where you ask for people to pay for something without giving them much needed information especially when substantial cash is involved. This may hurt GM's reputation which in turn does not help their current situation.
I'm not on a Vasoline Tanker headed for Greece so if GM thinks I'm going to say go for it without knowing the price they can forget me and drop off the list. As we say here in the south kiss my grits. :rofl:

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
george said:
I'm not on a Vasoline Tanker headed for Greece so if GM thinks I'm going to say go for it without knowing the price they can forget me and drop off the list. As we say here in the south kiss my grits. :rofl:
Vasoline tanker to Greece... thats a keeper!

Zed

·
Registered
432 Posts
george said:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Now thats a classic!

·
Registered
449 Posts
I'll a second the comment that that's a keeper!!

How about a Vasoline Tanker sprinkled with Sandspurs headed for Greece....

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Nor am I on a dry bulk carrier headed from the canary islands with a load of bird seed. ;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts