Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my 04 Z06 back from A and A Corvettes over in Oxnard, California. Andy did a Prcharger set up in it with LG long tubes and Borla stingers. Car produced over 570 RWHP. Car is insane fast and I can't wait to pull up next to the C6 Z06 ;) .

·
Registered
267 Posts
Congrats on your numbers, impressive :cheers: . I know the feeling and it is awesome. What boost are you running? What was you rwtq?

Kurt

·
Registered
109 Posts
I asked you a couple ?'s over on ls1tech.com, so you can reply to those here if you want....

Awesome #'s :)

Boost, Fuel setup, etc....can you give some details...thanks

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Amazing numbers, congrats. :jammin:

Keep Andy's number handy. You'll be wanting to inquire about a forged motor soon like me.

Jim

·
Premium Member
2,576 Posts
BlownZR said:
Just got my 04 Z06 back from A and A Corvettes over in Oxnard, California. Andy did a Prcharger set up in it with LG long tubes and Borla stingers. Car produced over 570 RWHP. Car is insane fast and I can't wait to pull up next to the C6 Z06 ;) .

Congrat's on the procharger :coo:

·
Registered
830 Posts
spdrcrj said:
Amazing numbers, congrats. :jammin:

Keep Andy's number handy. You'll be wanting to inquire about a forged motor soon like me.

Jim

Play it safe,Thats what I did

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
Congrats on your new setup. Driving a blown Z is way too much fun. You made a great choice by going with A&A.

Zrod

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Congrats!

Alex :jammin:

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Big time numbers :jammin: :jammin: Congrats

·
Registered
310 Posts
I generally tune them down to the 520 RWHP range to be safe. He PROMISED that all he will run is 100 octane so I left it at 570.
It's still tuned very conservatively. It only has 14 degrees of timing up top. It would make 600 with a little timing. To me, that's just pushing it, though.
You watch, he'll get bored with 570 and want me to bump it up "just a little".

·
Registered
61 Posts
Congratulations on the great results! It amazes me how consistent the A&A kit is in these cars.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I just bought my z06 a few weeks ago. I am getting a procharger for it. I am pretty positive i am going through a&a. but it will probebly be like 5 more months because i am in the navy and i am on cruise right now. so i am saving now for it. i can't wait to put the procharger in there. It looks like he can make some sweet numbers.
Congrats on the numbers!

·
Registered
971 Posts
This is the problem

I generally tune them down to the 520 RWHP range to be safe. He PROMISED that all he will run is 100 octane so I left it at 570.
It's still tuned very conservatively. It only has 14 degrees of timing up top. It would make 600 with a little timing. To me, that's just pushing it, though.
You watch, he'll get bored with 570 and want me to bump it up "just a little".
Andy,

You and I both know your kit is good for much more. Like you said, the problem is the stock internals are only good for about 525.

Question, have set-up Annuities or IRA's for forged short-blocks yet?
lol

·
Registered
653 Posts
lets not forget about the clutch...

nice numbers though....

100 octane :jawdrop: waht $6 / gal

1 - 20 of 21 Posts