Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Afternoon gentleman,...in the process of buying a bone stock 2000 Speedway white FRC. I know it's a low production car...I was just curious about the actual build number. Any information would be awesome...if this is in any way a repost, my bad. Thank you in advance fella's..

·
Registered
3 Posts
i believe its 315 in 2000 and 311 in 1999. Pretty rare only 626 made out of 6121. Even more rare and eventually my next car is a sw z06 w/ mod/red interior. There are only 352 out of 28,388 of the sw and i don't know how many of those have the mod/red interior but I know that i want one :thumb:

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
oneqwikspyder said:
i believe its 315 in 2000 and 311 in 1999. Pretty rare only 626 made out of 6121. Even more rare and eventually my next car is a sw z06 w/ mod/red interior. There are only 352 out of 28,388 of the sw and i don't know how many of those have the mod/red interior but I know that i want one :thumb:

Awesome dude, thank you.

Jamie

·
Registered
6,149 Posts
I GOT MINE! But, it needs a heart transplant as I type.....waiting on parts and Greg at Antivenom is going to slap some bionics in her hopefully in the nex 2 - 5 days....... :usa:

·
Registered
711 Posts
GR8 WHITE said:
I GOT MINE! But, it needs a heart transplant as I type.....waiting on parts and Greg at Antivenom is going to slap some bionics in her hopefully in the nex 2 - 5 days....... :usa:
Glenn, you might as well go H/C while your down there. Your car will be a pretty quick with H/C. That thing will scream :eek: :eek:

Tony
03 Cobra
591rwhp/506rwtq

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I got mine as well,....runs like a champ!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts