Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last week i posted that I wanted to buy a zo6 lid. Proexpert,(Steve) responded that he had one that I could have for FREE. Not only did he give me the lid for free, he shipped it for free and would not take any $$ even for the shipping. The lid came today and it is like new and packed better than a crystal vase, So if any if you have any future dealings with Steve, expect a top notch transaction.
Once again, thanks Steve.

·
Registered
5,190 Posts
Once again the generosity of this forum amazes me. :z:

·
Banned
809 Posts
What's a Z06 lid? That was very nice of Proexpert whatever it was that he sent you. :cheers:

Sal

·
Registered
670 Posts
Shipping a "lid" would have gotten you busted in the 70's. :jawdrop: I guess it's must be OK today. :D Nice job Steve. One PA Z06 guy helping out of another PA Z06 guy. :thumb:

·
Premium Member
7,247 Posts
03 EB Z said:
Shipping a "lid" would have gotten you busted in the 70's. :jawdrop: I guess it's must be OK today. :D Nice job Steve. One PA Z06 guy helping out of another PA Z06 guy. :thumb:

Hey I got a "couple of keys"....if anyone needs them. :D :D

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
:thumb: :thumb: Proexpert

FiveOJoe said:
Hey I got a "couple of keys"....if anyone needs them. :D :D
Careful in South Florida the term "couple of keys".... has a whole different meaning. :lol:

·
Registered
7,548 Posts
I've bought and sold quite a few things on this forum and the deals have always been a pleasure. I never worry when I do business with other members here. :z:

BTW...I have some coke if anyone wants some. I think I have a 24 pack of cans left. :pp: :lol:

·
Premium Member
7,247 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts