Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend of mine "pro-photographer" is going to shoot photos of my Torch Red Z06, was wondering if anyone had any suggestions, I'm sure the blonde bombshell will pop up somewhere, but I am trying to figure out what type background angles etc..., haven't really seen any outrageous great shots in all the photos I'v seen, would like to make some memorable shots of this legendary car!

·
Registered
6,273 Posts
Several things to think about.
1. Being able to see the small space under the car.

2. The background, outside or inside.

3. Behind the camera lighting.

4. Time of day, if taken outside.

In this shot, the sunset is reflected in the car, and you can see the space underneath the car. This pic is too dark, but it's my best one so far. Good luck.

·
Registered
906 Posts
Almost makes me want to remove my beloved BSMs!

HarleyB

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the responses, we'll see what we come up with, one thing I've noticed is that the lower the view the better the lines look, views from up top seem to look flat and don't really show the lowness and width of the car which is in my opinion is what makes it look exotic, I'll post them when we get around to shooting.

Thanks

·
Registered
340 Posts
Frank how did you turn that picture into a screen saver??? I used to have it as my wallpaper, but now I have an EB as my wallpaper....The black Vette pic and the Vette that is on the Beach in Northern Cali(I think) are the best pics I have ever seen....

·
Registered
340 Posts
Oh ok, I thought you had it as a screen saver for when you haven't been at your computer for like 5 minutes

·
Registered
43 Posts
Ran into the guy from Vette Magazine at VOTR (vettes on the rockies) this year, I was very impressed with his work. The only problem is they don't shoot black cars like my Z06. My suggestion would be to use simular shoots as the do. The only things you need to remember is balance - sky to ground - centered with l&r equal and I like people in the photo.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts